16.

Hey guys, this is just a warning. It's going to get kinda sad so...be careful.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on a nearby park bench. It was scratched and had lost a few bolts. I wondered how it was still standing. I wonder how I'm still standing.

I shook my head, trying to shake loose the thoughts in my head, but they were wrapped around me too tightly. I kept tugging at the ropes of my mind, but they wouldn't give up. Pulling and wriggling, trying to get away.
"Not today." They said.

I grasped my head, pulling at my hair. How these thoughts of worry and sadness, loneliness and fear would devour me. Threading itself with my every thought. Slowly and steadily would it make me what I was once before. A lonely, sad and despret child in a world far too cruel for her liking.

I know I am not completely alone. I have people who care about me. People who are sitting at home waiting for me to arrive. One with raven hair and pale skin,dressed in many colors. A male Snow White I would say. The other with chocolate brown hair with eyes to match, dressed all in black from head to toe. Dan and Phil.

Yes they would bring me a small period of happiness. Including some giggles and a small smile. They may be the sun, but the darkness can't stay away forever. The smiles will only last throughout the afternoon. Most of the day will be taken up by the beast that owns the loneliness, school. I'm not sure how long that small amount of happiness will last.

I look up from my daze to see the sun nearing the horizon. I check the time: 6:35 pm. I push myself off the cold bench and start my treck back home.

I arrive at the front door. I hesitate for a minute.
"Now begins the happiness" I told myself.
I push the door open with a squeak and let my lip curl up a bit when Phil ran up and gave me a hug.
"Where in the world were you?!"
"At the park."
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day dreading the hours to come. Ava wouldn't be there. I know that she is in only one of my classes, but knowing that she would be there for me when I needed her let out some worries that drifted through my mind. But now, that was gone. I was on my own, no friends, no one to rely on. And it was torture.

I was driven to school that day by Dan. I think he could sense that something was wrong, but yet didn't say it out loud. I was kind of glad that he didn't say anything because I had no intention of sharing.

I arrived at school kind of early today. I had about 5 minutes before they allowed people to enter the dusty smelly mound of halls they call our school.

I started to walk through the crowd of bitches, assholes, and fucktards when I was pulled roughly aside. It was 1 minute before the doors opened and I was face to face with Sean Mallery.

He had pulled me to the side of the school, the side where no one walked by, where no one could see us.

He pinned me up against the brick wall with a twisted smile plastered across his face.
"Why hello there Liz. Now that your girlfriend is out of the way, I can finally get you back."
"F-for what?" I asked.
"For ruining me!" He yelled as he pushed me harder against the brick wall. I could feel the rough brick scraping ny back.

"I don't understand how I could ever liked you!" He said as he punched my side. I could feel it swell as the pain settled in. In one swift movement, I was released from his grip; leaving me to fall to the ground where he followed with a kick to my stomach.

I could feel the scrapes on my back stinging through the hole that had torn by a sharp, uneven piece of brick.

I felt the clash of his nuckle against my ribs. The rumble of my disturbed stomach. The roar of the blood pumping faster and faster, trying to fix the damage done to my body. The deep marks in my skin made from his harsh grip where his nails dug into my soft skin. I also felt the pounding of my brain, unable to register the events of what went on.

I lay there, trying to get up.
"If I'm late to class then they'll try to find me. I can't let that happen" I told myself.

I pushed my aching body up and walked toward the door. Luckily, he didn't hurt my legs so I walk fine. I looked at the clock, 1 minute until class officially starts. I hurried toward my locker and pulled out the extra sweater I kept in there. I slipped it over my head. This should be good for now. I ran towards the classroom. I sat down in my seat about 30 seconds after the bell rang. Thank god Mrs. Mallery is always late.
The darkness is growing, wrapping my surroundings in a coat of black. The sadness is wrapping my mind in blue and mixing together with the grey. New ropes were added to the already tangled mess of lost hopes and dreams. And the beast, it had added something to destroy me even faster, pain.

Hi...don't kill me. And sorry if you lost it during this chapter. And it's going to get worse. But it has a happy ending, I promise. Partly because I would also start crying if it ended bad, but still. Also, this book is going to end soon. Yes I know, it's sad it will have to end but all good things must end. But don't worry you still have like 2 or 3 chapters before the end so lets focus on that. Also I have another idea for a book so wait for that ok? Wonderful! Now I hope you enjoyed and stuff. Yep I'mma gonna go. Byeeeeeee!