So far, the extra curricular activities for acting you took as a child payed off, giving you reassurance that you remembered all of the requirements to deceive a person's eyes through body language and facial expressions. Yoosung was currently being a cutie, whining about wanting Honey Buddha Chips from 707 and LOLOL.

You managed to get on Jaehee's good side by joining her fangirl over Zen. The both of you scheduled a time to go to Zen's performance after the party. It was nice to keep in touch with a female after all the things happening. You couldn't speak about your whereabouts, but according to 707 and V, they know your exact location, not how you ended up in the apartment.

It seems like your presence was needed in this apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luciel's heart fluttered as he continued to look at your picture. Just looking at your face gave him slight goosebumps and a pang of strong affection. It was so long since he's had the attention of a woman in his life, yet he was also a broken angel. The red-headed hacker traced your features with his fingertips, remembering how you responded to him nicely compared to the other members. You were the first person to side with him in a conversation, and he thought of you as more of a friend.

Someone who actually cares for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already night time and the sky was decorated and sprinkled with stars. The dark canvas was illuminated by the beautiful moon cascading a protective light to your face. With the calm scenery before you, you forgot about the bomb and continued to look for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, Unknown was watching through his monitors how peaceful and breath-taking you looked. Just standing near the window, made his heart stop to take a look at you also. He analyzed your long hair making a curtain around your face, and the man wanted to tuck it behind your ears so badly. You were so far away, and he didn't like it. You've caught more than 2 eyes already, and it was only your second day. He needed to find a way to reassure you that he wouldn't leave you to fend for yourself.

[Unknown sent you a text message]

[Your status: online]

[Unknown status: online]

Unknown: I know you might be scared right now, but rest assured I'm still watching you. This will only take a few days. The bathroom is the only room without a camera in the apartment.

Unknown: Use it to your own comfort, but don't forget that I'm not the only one watching. Remember not to look suspicious.

Unknown: It will be over soon.

You: I'm suspecting this person wants something from me. Have I done something wrong?

Unknown: You haven't.

Unknown: I'm sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen.

You: I know I shouldn't be if it weren't for you in the first place, but I'm scared.

Unknown: Don't worry princess, that paranoid look you have tells me right now. ;)

[Unknown status: offline]

[Your status: offline]

You internally died.

The stupid jerk had the guts to joke around.

Bad Ending....

....for your heart.

Your heart seems to flutter at the thought of your caring kidnapper. You ran to your room and decided to call Jaehee.

You were going crazy.

"Hello?"

"Unnie! Can you tell me the search results for Stockholm Syndrome?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. I need you to take notice of the warning I put in the beginning. For those who cringed a lot while reading this, please understand that after I'm done with all of the chapters, I'll start to edit each and every one of them.

Happy?

Okie dokie! Don't forget to vote, comment (positive things or thoughts no corrections), and maybe add this book to your reading list?

I give you permission to share my story to other cinnamon bun lovers, but none of that plagiarizing, copy-catting(?), and such. I won't have any of that!

I'm thankful for 200 votes and 3k views already!!!

Goldfish out! ^~-/        .......plup.....plup.....plup........