"SHUT UP BRE! YU NOT SORRY! YUH KILLED OUR BABY!" He said getting off of me. He yanked me by my hair and drug me off the couch...to the front door. I was struggling to get him to turn my hair loose. He finally did. He opened the door and he literally kicked me out.

"I hope yu rot in a fuckin ditch." He said. He spit in my face and slammed the door. Missing my head by an inch. I heard him stomping up the stairs.

I laid on the porch for a while trying to get myself together.

How he gone do me like that?

I finally got the strength to get up. I stumbled down the steps and walked over to my car. I got in and drove home..I mean to Monet's apartment. I went up the stairs, walked to the door and unlocked it. Monet was sitting on the couch. She looked back and ran over to me.

"Oh my gosh! Bre yu look like yu just got hit by a truck!" She said.

"It feels like that too.."I said and started crying.

"Who did this?" She asked lifting my face to the light to get a better look.

"Chris. He hates me so bad." I said.

"He still stuck on yu getting that abortion?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"He needs to get over it. Shit. What yu look like carrying around a baby?." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wish I would have gotten an abortion!" She said yelling at Deandre. Who was peacefully coloring. He was quiet. He always is... I don't see why Monet is always yelling at him. And like a little angel..he don't pay her no mind. He just continues to color. I don't know why..but I feel kind of bad for him. He has a mama that doesn't want him...but he's so sweet. I don't understand Monet at all.

"Come on." She said leading me to the bathroom.

She got all the equipment needed and began to clean my cuts. I had one bruised cheek, a split lip and a split eyebrow. I also had bruises all over my neck, arms, and chest. She cleaned me up and I thanked her. I took a much needed hot shower  and decided to chill on the couch. Monet went to bed. I was watching TV when Deandre came and sat in my lap. He brought his coloring book.

He showed me all the pictures he colored. He was a really nice little boy.. Eventually he fell asleep tho. I started yu think about some things...

Am I really a horrible person? Chris nearly beat me senseless... but its cool cuz imma continue to do me. Idgaf wat nobody gotta say. Especially Chris. I watched some more TV and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

*

*

*

*

*

*10 AM*

*Brai POV*

I woke up and Princeton had his arms around me. I don't think he meant to..but i liked it. I like the feeling of being in his arms plus He smells sooooo fuckin good. I didn't wanna get up but I needed to see if my mama was home. I gently moved his arms and got up. Apparently I wasn't too gentle because I woke him up.

"You leavin?" he asked sitting up. He had the sexiest morning voice ever.

"Um..yea. I think it's time for me to go..." I said. He walked over to the door while he ruffled his hair with his hand. He opened the door.

"Don't forget..Im taking yu to lunch...I'll text yu and remind yu." He said.

"I won't forget, believe me." I said about to walk out the door.