Chapter Fourteen:

*****Allie’s Dream*****

“I know he likes me. Back off!” Bionca said, stepping closer to me.

“No. He is my boyfriend!!!” I yell at her.

Suddenly Bionca pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of her and Jake kissing. His shirt was off.

“No.No.No.No.No.No. This can’t be for real!” I yell, grabbing Bionca’s phone and throwing it across the parking lot.

****************end of dream**********************

“No. No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOOO.” I say, trying to break free of Bionca.

Wait.

This isn’t Bionca. It’s Jake. I’m lying in my bed with Jake’s strong arms around me. He’s grumbling.

“Allie, what’s wrong?” he asks sleepily. His voice is deeper than normal. Damn.

“Bionca showed me a picture of you guys kissing.” I say, wiping tears off of my face.

“That isn’t true. Allie baby, you just had a nightmare.” Jake says, kissing my cheek.

“Promise?” I ask.

“Promise.” He says.

I glance over at my alarm clock. 3:47. Wonderful.  I honestly don’t know if I can fall back asleep after that nightmare.

“Jake, I’m gonna get up and walk around a little. I need to clear my mind.” I say, sliding off the bed. My feet touch the cold hardwood floors. It’s cold. I was so cozy snuggled up under the covers next to Jake.

I walk over to my balcony. I open the drapes a little and look outside to see that it is snowing pretty hard. I love when it snows. It is so calming and all sound is muffled and most of all, it’s just beautiful. I step closer to the glass doors, placing my hands against the doors. I lean forward, my nose barely touching the glass. It fogs up at the heat of my breath and the cold outside. I draw I heart with a ‘J’ on the inside.

All of a sudden, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. Jake’s hot breath warms the back of my neck. We stand there like that for a while, just looking out at the snow.

“I love you Allie.” He says, turning me around and looking me straight in the eyes.

“I love you too Jake.” I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He leans forward and Eskimo kisses me. I love Eskimo kisses.

“Will you come back to bed now?” Jake asks, kissing my nose.

“Yeah.” I say, taking his hand and leading him back to bed.

Again, I snuggle back into his arms. I feel happy and safe now. I’m happy that I have him back now. I really love Jake. I can’t see myself with anyone else. He is perfect for me.

I fall asleep in his arms, with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the faint smell of waffles and pancakes. I realize that Jake is no longer by my side. I put on a pair of slippers and head to the kitchen. There I see Jake, standing there in all his glory, in nothing but boxers. His arm muscles flexing as he flips the pancakes over in the pan. He is actually such a good cook.

“Good morning.” he says, bringing my back down from cloud nine.

 “Good morning boo.” I say, walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Feeling better now?” Jake asks with a concerned look on his face.

“Yes. Thank you.”

I place a kiss on his cheek.