After two hours of restless journey they reached the place. Nitya slowly get down from his car and take a look at the place. It was an empty field. 'Really Anirudh? An empty field?' Nitya asked confusingly. 'Stop bombing me with your questions ' Anirudh smirked at her. He then took a piece of cloth from his pocket and blindfolded Nitya's eyes. Nitya was shocked by Anirudh's sudden reaction.

'Anirudh..' Nitya blabbered. 'Shuu. Not a single word until I tell okay. Understand' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya nodded at him smilingly. Anirudh then held Nitya's arm tightly and headed towards the empty field.

After few minutes they reached the specific venue.  ‘Alright Nitya there's a difficult task for you to complete. You have to climb the ladder to get into the wooden basket. Are you ready?’ Anirudh laughed at her. ‘Ugh how am I suppose to complete it when my eyes are tied’ Nitya replied annoyingly. ‘I'm here with you. Just hold my hand tightly. Will you baby girl?’ Anirudh asked while cupping her cheeks.

Nitya smiled at him. ‘I'm ready Gucci. Anything for you' Nitya replied back. Anirudh held Nitya's arm tighter and climb the ladder. Nitya was sacred that she might fall down. But Anirudh held her arm more tighter. Finally both of them manage to climb the ladder and get into the huge wodden basket.

Nitya could feel something strange. Something that she never felt before in her entire life. ‘Now baby. Are you ready?' Anirudh whispered near to her ears. ‘Yes Ani’ Nitya replied in a low tone. Slowly Anirudh untied the cloth. Nitya's eyes widened away because she was in a hot air balloon. She was totally shocked because she had never travelled in a hot air balloon before.

She just wanted to hug Anirudh tightly. Nitya turned to Anirudh. She was totally amazed to find Anirudh on his knees holding a diamond ring facing towards her. Nitya cupped her mouth with her both palms .

‘Nitya, my baby girl. The moment you entered my life, everything had change completely. You're the source of my happiness. And I don't want to lose you in any cost. So will you marry me my Raachasi?' Anirudh winked at her.

Nitya couldn't reply him as she was so emotional. She just nodded her head while smiling. Anirudh gently stood up and held her left hand firmly. He then gently inserted the diamond ring in her finger. ‘You're mine' Anirudh said while resting his forehead on hers. ‘I'm yours forever’Nitya sobbed.

Anirudh's heart skipped a bit seeing Nitya in tears. He slowly cupped her cheeks and wipe away her tears. ‘Why are you crying Nitya? ' Anirudh asked worriedly. ‘Anirudh to be honest no one had loved me like this. You're the first one to shower me with too much of love. I.. I can't imagine a life without you anymore.' Nitya cried and hugged him more tighter.

Anirudh smiled at Nitya. ‘Baby if you believe strongly in our love. You must not cry anymore. It really hurts me. Promise me you won't cry anymore?’ Anirudh asked her while lifting up her chin.

‘I won't cry anymore baby. Anirudh enna unake avola pudikama?' Nitya asked while grabbing his collar. ‘Nee ennake inoru amma da’ Anirudh replied smoothly. Nitya couldn't reply him as she was in lack of words.

Nitya broke their hug and turn towards the opposite side. She was amazed by the beautiful view of mountain and hills. All she wanted is to scream loudly. ‘I love you Anirudh ,my paradesi’ Nitya shouted as loud as she can. Anirudh hugged her from behind. He slowly showered her with sweet kisses on her neck. ‘Anirudh sir. I am your biggest fan . Can I take a selfie with you?’ Nitya asked playfully.

‘Ugh no you can't. My pondati won't let' Anirudh replied while crossing his arms. ‘Why? Is she so strict?’ Nitya asked while moving closer to him. ‘Yes she is’ Anirudh smirked at her.

‘I don't care. Take a selfie with me now' Nitya replied while biting his cheeks. ‘Ahh. Nitya paining ’ Anirudh yelled while rubbing his cheeks. Nitya laughed at him. She then took her phone out and set her camera in a selfie mood. ‘Now smile my Gucci ’ Nitya giggled at him while placing her phone in front of them. Anirudh grabbed Nitya's waist and pulled her more closer.

Nitya manage to click a perfect selfie and quickly change into her wallpaper. Anirudh laughed at her. ‘You're too cute to handle’ Anirudh pinched her cheeks. Nitya just smiled sweetly at him.

They travelled about 5 miles total, and got up to about 1700 meters. The wind was calm and the air was perfectly warm. One of the main highlight of their trip was being able to see other balloon floating along with them. Nitya just loved the whole scenary. She felt it was the best day in her life. A well spent day with her love of life.

Nitya was very jittery about the landing, but it ended up being as smooth as silk. They touched the ground with hardly even a bump, but then as the ball on settled, it was a little rocky.

‘Anirudh can you carry me to the car?’ Nitya asked him in a low tone. ‘Anything for you my baby’ Anirudh smiled at her. He then carried her in a bridal style and headed towards the car.

Nitya sat comfortably in the front seat. ‘And now to the next surprise’ Anirudh winked at her. ‘Anirudh seriously? Two surprises in one day' Nitya asked shockingly.

‘Wait and see ’ Anirudh winked at her while gearing up his engine. ‘I'm waiting ' Nitya smirked at him.

To be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola everyone. I'm back again. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I tried my level best to deliver a different type of proposal scene. Hope you guys like it. Do drop your taughts about this chapter. Love you all. Thank you for your endless support towards my story. 🌠🌠🌠

Dedicating this chapter to my sister anirudhimagines. Hope you like this one Niku. Specially for you. 😍🌠😘❤Love ya so much.

Love,
Kathy. ❤