《The meaning of a kiss》

Josh looks like my boyfriend tbh

 Lapis' point of view

 "What the hell were you thinking?" Garnet pulled on her curly & perfect hair, I- or anyone I think- has seen her like this. Her funky glasses were not able to tint the annoyance and anger out of her eyes. Amethyst on the other hand seemed more relaxed, it felt like Garnet and Amethyst switched bodies for a few minutes- Garnet was the one doing all the scolding and yellin'.                  
Garnet glared at both of us-- sitting on the floor and against the wall-- she waited impatiently for an answer with a tap of her foot. "Garnet," Peridot was the first one to talk, her voice was shaky ,probably more of the drug than the nerves- "She forced me.. I-I swear I-" she had problem getting words out of her mouth, forcing them out being that her tongue must be heavy, "I swear I said no.." her eyes rolled back a bit but dropped to the floor. She was just staring at the void with flaming red and swollen eyes, but at least she didn't have any weird scent with her.
  Garnet was not impressed, she was largely upset at her (and at me too).

 "You have no willpower, Per." Amethyst over at a random table said, she was turning a mechanical pencil in her fingers and pressing the opposite buttons. Not that Amethyst has any but..

 "If it wasn't for Lapis' jealousy you would've been raptured by tha' homewood gang." yeah if it wasn't- wait...My jealousy?! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?! I ain't jealous at all what pfftttt.

 "I'm not jealous."

 "Oh Please, I could tell from," she brought up three meaty fingers up "three won games how you couldn't take your eyes off this stoned girl here.."
 I looked back at the high blonde besides me and she was now hugging her knees, covering her soft face.

 At least she's not listening to Amethyst's nonsense..

 Though must it be true? I hope it's not. I feel butterflies whenever she's around me lately..

"Let's face it, you went to go check on Peridot because you thought she was a lil' busy with that pony tail gal."

 "Of course not! I went because I thought she was planning on hurting Pearl! I was trying to distract her and her dubious friends.. I d-don't like Peridot."

 Suddenly Peridot lifts her face, a soft and grieved look made me shrink into my shoulders with a wild blush- "You don't?" Oh Peridot you don't wanna know..

 Her red and pinkish eyes weren't helping, it really looked like she was crying and I just wanted to hold her tightly, but I know it was just the weed talking and I should just ignore her..

 "I just don't want this to occur again, i'm sick and tired of promises you can't keep, Peridot." Garnet flipped her hair randomly, crossing her strong arms and turning her back to an abashed Peridot. 
 Now one thing's for sure, that Garnet was right but Peridot has no fault whatsoever.- Promises are hard to keep. 

 "Garnet," I sighed, pushing myself up as Peridot's gaze followed me, "she told you.. what? No.. She swore to you she tried to deny the offer,"

 "Lazuli, it's alright, Garnet has every right to feel this way." Peridot sighed, also picking herself up from the floor, a little woozy at first so hanging onto the edge of a table at all times.

 What is she talking of ?

_______________

James' point of view

 "What the hell were you thinking?" Onyx spat at Turquoise's face, making her flinch and take a step back. A fistful of fury was heading towards her direction until I stood in the way-