《Migraine》

( -...-) = Flashbacks

Lapis' point of view:

"Lapis? Hey.. Babe.. Laapiiiss?" A soothing British voice entered my ears, making my heavy eyelids become lighter and I woke up inside my arms. I lift my head and I was standing in front of random lockers, just sleep standing against them. Suddenly a shock of pain circled around my forehead.

"Are you alright?" Garnet repeated, her black beautiful curls were decorated with a red and blue flowercrown. She was wearing some skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt with a small and cute pocket on the side. Nothing compared to the lazy school uniform I was wearing. Students with scholarships have to wear the school uniform.

"Yes. I was thinking too much.. I need help." I sigh. Why is it that I always see Garnet when I'm tired or in immense pain? I should call her Dr. Love or maybe I don't know.

"You don't look very well.."

"I was walking all day the other day to look for a job and my legs are killing me," I bite my lip as I hang onto Garnet's wide shoulder,

"Looking for a job? That must've been difficult.." She cupped my cheek and offered me a smirk. She always calms me down just because she's the less crazy of all of these whack heads.

I nodded and then stretched out my hands out to her like a little baby, "Do you mind?" ,she giggled and hooked her arms under my body, raising me from the ground and carrying me bridal style,

"Of course not, after all you are my babe." Yes Garnet please, flirt with me~ NO. NO. LAPIS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED. ACTUALLY- DON'T REMEMBER IT'LL MAKE IT WORSE!

"Yes. I am yours." Lapis you're going down that road again? You better just shut up. "Hey ,Garnet. How about you tell me another bedtime story?"

"You know.. today I'm the one feeling a bit tired. Why don't you tell me one?" She shook me slightly and planted a kiss on my head as we walked down the corridors. Also walking down the stairs very slowly, making sure not to let me fall.

We entered the cafeteria and she put me down, holding my hand in hers instead and walking with me to the backyard. The place I had to go after the incident in the pool court..

Everyone looked at us strangely but some looked a bit more happy then confused. I gave it no importance and kept following Garnet to the big oak tree. We both sat down there ,I was leaning against the tree and she sat in front of me. Holding my hand she sighed,

"Now... Can I ask what's happening?"

"W-What?"

"Peridot talked to me.." She looked down and crooked her mouth as if she were disappointed at me?

"N-no.. you must think I'm a terrible person right now. The feeling got the best of me!" Suddenly she put her  index finger over my lips, closing her eyes and doing quick Tch's. She slowly removes her finger and holds both my hands, looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and smiling lightly-

"It's completely normal. You're human." She understands. Or atleast TRIES to. Or PRETENDS to. "It's alright, Lapis. I'm not here to judge you."

"Th-Thank you.."

"Now.. if Peridot could get everything out of her chest, why can't you? Do you want to talk about it?" Hhmm...

"I really do. But I feel like I made her feel terrible and she must hate me!"

"One thing is for sure and that's that she absolutely does not hate you nor feel terrible. She was just nervous. Nervous she couldn't satisfy what you wanted at the moment."