《Desperate body》

NSFW for you gays v:

Lapis' point of view:

  "Lapis! Wwaaaaiiiittt!" Shouted the small Peridot as she ran toward me with her helmet. Falling down on her face and letting out a painful moan.

I walk to her, take her arm and pull her up. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned, she slowly stood on her feet with birdies flying around her head. What a clumsy girl..

Peridot finally recovered and shook it off, brushing her blonde hair with her free hand a little. "I'm fine. Are you alright? You suddenly got a bit upset back there,"

I didn't really get upset.. Okay maybe I did. Dash was insinuating that I couldn't get a job, James was kinda' too? -"Ignore that, I just get really bipolar when I'm close to my period I guess,"

"Oh.. hhm. Yes. The mood swings. Those are the worst." Peridot pushed the absent glasses up her nose, later noticing they are not there. Our eyes pin to the ground and stare blankly at the pare of broken glasses laying on her shoes. "Oh, c'mon!" She groaned, picking them up and raising the various scratches and damage up to the sun,

"Do you really need your glasses?"

"Um. Not really. Just to read correctly and sometimes see what the board says.." Okay good well she's not that blind. Glasses aren't her number one priority.

She sighed as she glanced at them one last time, then folding them and placing them on her shirt, "I can always steal ones- I MEAN buy new ones.."

I try to dodge her confusion but it still got me a little bit hyped, nonetheless, I ignored.

"Well I could always help you read the Novel our drama teacher assigned us,"

"It would be so much easier if we took that class together,"

I purse my lips and nod, "Yes. But I don't want you to see my very bad acting."

"I don't think you're as bad as Pearl," She snickered, suddenly we both bursted in laughter. -Holding my tummy I wipe a fake tear off my eye and look down at her brown eyes, "She makes me physically uncomfortable when she tries to do a mad character, you should see her one day.."

I don't think I wanna feel uncomfortable while watching Pearl's bad acting,

"I'll certainly put that on my bucket list, Peridot," I clasped my hands together and smiled,

"If you don't mind, I'd like to be your transportation to your home," Peridot smirked, placing her helmet and buckling it under her chin,

I could use a ride home

"I don't mind actually. I want you to take me," Did that sound weird?

"That sounds weird.." Okay it does, "But alright. I'll go ahead and tell James & Dash that I'm taking you home," with that she left jogging to James' front door,

Me and Peridot have had a lot of different interactions.. from insulting to funny, sad to comforting, even nervous to forgiving? If that even makes sense? Maybe I'm making her think I'm into her or am interested in her.. I don't want her to get her hopes up on this lazy sack of potatoes! ugh. Who am I kidding? She already asked me out on a date, and honestly I really do want to go out with her.

But.. do I want to because I want to be polite? Or do I want to because I want to get to know her? I don't want to seem like this is an experiment for me.. but it is. It's neither, because I want to go out on a date with her because I want to see how dating a girl is like. And that's just rude. Because she clearly wants nothing to do with guys and is interested in me. I don't want her to hate me. I don't want to break her heart! But since that day in the bus I knew we would be great friends!