«Totally spies»

Adele just keeps slaying my ass. I got her song Send my Love on repeat, I even got some inspiration to write a Yellow Diamond POV chapter, evolving around ...well... PEOPLE of her past. If you wanna create her husband just PM me .-., or I guess I'll hire an old man I find on the street.

"Second Part" of The Diamond Lady. Bare with me if you see errors, I always check and fix before publishing but like 100 still stay.

  The drive to this place was strangely fast. It would've been faster if I didn't take too long trying to convince James that she will not kill me on the way, but he's just looking out for me. Though I still feel very weird that I've been here for two days and I'm jumping from houses to a polite maniac's car!

But still...Yellow Diamond was it? She was very nice and even pulled the chair for me to sit. "I still say that you didn't have to do this." I blushed taking a seat and folding my arms on the table.

"It's my way to apologize for my bad first impression." She cleared her throat and sat in front of me. She brushed her crazy yellow hair with the tip of her fingers before snapping them to a near waitress. "The menu please!" She bossed, the waitress approached us and handed us a big and long list of yummy looking foods.

"Here you go ,ladies! Would you like a minute to choose?" The young looking girl with dreads smiled at us, she had a very nice build.

"Yes." Yellow Diamond said monotonously, she had a blank expression on her face as she brought the menu up to her eyes. The waitress raised a brow, then backed away slowly.

Hhmmm... Time to choose. OH...Everything here looks very expensive. 45 dollars for a burger? That can't be right...I can't choose anything from here...

I re-read everything on the menu, but it didn't seem to make the prices lower. I lower the menu and peek at Yellow Diamond, she was done with hers and was eyeing at the waitress back to our table.

Oh crap...I can't say I'm not hungry either. That lasagna really left a spot but... I'm always hungry! ...

Um...

Uh...

Oh this looks cheap!

"Ready to order?" The waitress smirked taking out a tablet.

"Lapis, dear? You know what you're going to order?" Yellow diamond questioned me, I slowly nodded my head in response.

"Good good...I'll have the special pineapple dip with the red velvet muffins. I have a thing for late sweets." What? But that's 82 dollars! Why does this place look so cheap anyways?!

The waitress tapped away on her tablet and then glanced up at me, "and you ma'am?"

"Well..." I look one last time down at my menu and then back at her, "I'll...just have a frappé..." I bow my head.

"What?" Yellow Diamond raised her hand to stop the waitress from tapping. "You must be joking. That thing is the cheapest thing on the menu!" She must be joking... "Order something more, it is my treat." She offered me a smile, and I can't say no to such an offer like that one. So I eye the menu one last time and finally spot the food that caught my attention from the beginning.

"I'll have a strawberry and kiwi Frappé with these four mini burgers."

"Sure thing! Will you like some salsa?"

"Yeah, give me the spiciest one you got." I grinned, she grinned back and tapped away on her tablet- "We will."

While the waitress typed and did whatever, I glanced around the place. I didn't even notice how packed it was with hungry customers, everyone already had their plates served on their table. Well...except for some mysterious looking teenagers that were in the very corner of the restuarant. Who wears hats that big and mysterious in doors?