«PJ»2

#Peridotisbeyonce #notreally #butmaybethesongwillhelp

The song may talk about love but if you wear Peridot's shoes, I think you'll understand. But yet again there's still a billion things you need to know.

Peridot's point of view:

Shuffling through my school jacket, I couldn't find my phone. I must've left it in the classroom, but I don't care right now, I just really want to strangle and crush James' skull in my bare hands.

Garnet knocked on the door very angrily, I slammed my foot on the stall and made it fly open. The big and thick girl stepping away and troppling onto a handwasher. I could feel her pinning and different gaze punch me with force. Now I got one more person to deal with, and just because she couldn't get out of the way.

"Peridot! Be more careful." Pearl sprinkled her spit everywhere. I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom, bumping my shoulder with Lapis' while at it. Hurrying down all flight of stairs because I really didn't have time to take those slow elevators. Besides; my phobia toward them, I couldn't stand to get stuck in those things.

Almost slipping a few times but I finally reached the last staircase, looking back Garnet and the rest were still following my ass.

"STOP FOLLOWING MEAAHGGH-" my body crashed onto the ground along with a soft and plump one. My glasses glided through the floor, getting caught on a foot with delicacy. A pair of hands retrieving them, "Howdy there, P-dot!" Dash snorted, doing a dumb cowboy accent while pushing my glasses up his nose.

"Dash! G-give me that!" I stretched my hand out to him, before I could reach my glasses Amethyst under me cupped my face.

"Woah, but you look cuter without your glasses," Oh no not now, I don't have time for her flirting! I need to go to kill James!

"Let me have a closer look." Amethyst pursed her lips and lowered me down, a thin gap between our lips before Garnet wrapped her arms around my waist to raise me up in the air. "Not today, Amethyst." Garnet chuckled, carrying my astonished & flustered face outside.

Amethyst can be flirty in the worst moments seriously.

I shook out of Garnet's hold and sprinted to the bus stop like a successful puppy. Everyone running after me to put me back in the pound. But nobody was going to stop me, the flames burning inside are going to burn James too. I won't let anybody make fun of me, not even James, this kid as been witness of my everything and if I let this go further people will find out things that should've been dead ages ago.

"What's up with you!?" Dash elbowed my shoulder as he caught up with me. He was very fast... just like his Father, and his Father's name was Flash. Come to remember, all of his family members have to do with velocity. That's weirdly cool. Almost all of my friends have to do with gems and rocks. They're all crying & singing rocks.

Though Dash wasn't of those to actually say what he was feeling, he unconsciously demonstrated everything with actions. Mostly with me and with Amethyst.

"Your dear best friend is insulting me!" I yelled furiously to him, stuffing my hands inside my pockets.

"OH! Yeah I kinda saw that..." he chuckled and scratched his stupid scalp, then pulling out his phone from his skinny white jeans and scrolling through James' twitter profile. "But now he seriously got at it... he said something way more direct."

"GIVE ME THAT!" I took the phone off his hands, scrolling and scrolling and just stupid football and dumb memes, until I finally reached the tweet he was probably talking about.

'So high on the list yet still a pile of shit on the ground.'?! Are you fucking kidding me? This boy is going down.

I seriously didn't crash the phone on the ground because it wasn't my phone.