«The babysitters»

A/N: So after Pearl vomiting, Jaspearl becoming a thing and Dash being obsessed with snickers. Here you have a Jamis-ish/Lames-ish chapter, not really a thing but a few had said this should be a ship. (Ignore the random song added to this.)

Another tittle I thought about putting was «The parent's fault»

My eyes shift to Peridot for a second, she looks vaguely annoyed and the veins on her forhead were showing...like a lot. Either she has a headache or is bottling a lot of stuff right now, but I wouldn't blame her. Most of my days back home were hiding like 78% of the stuff I did, not because I was bad but I didn't have someone who cared enough to sit down and listen to me.

"You doing okay?" Her lower tone sounded, I was still looking at her and I didn't even notice.

"I'm fine?" I think I sounded more confused rather then sure, whatever. "But you have a little swollen vein right there-" I point it out hovering my finger over it. She looked at me weirdly as I did so, Mmmm I hope I'm being weird.

"My head hurts a bit, that's all." She lied, I mean I suppose pfft.

I decided to drastically change the topic– obviously about Jasper and Pearl being a couple. "So Jasper and Pearl, ey?" I chuckled, she nodded and pushed her square glasses up her nose a bit.

"Indeed, they are very compatible together." That's all?

"Well they look like the complete opposite!" I say while she opened the doors to the school's entrance.

"I know right?" She suddenly burst out of character, she cleared her throat a bit -"But they have a really rough history and I admire their strength to still be together."

As we were walking, a green and red bus was just around the corner. Peridot respectfully raised her hand and gave a slight wave. "Rough history? Like what? If you don't mind me asking..."

"Well Jasper and I are- ...uh. Really close. So she tells me everything, but most of it is too personal." She sighed, the bus stopped in front of us making a loud SQUEACK sound as it parked. I rub my fingers inside my ears, "Ah!".

The doors slammed open, almost hitting me on my face. This town is so nice!

Peridot grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the crowded area, pushing our way in to the packed bus. I almost did lose sight of her, but I still felt her grip on my hand so I was still safe. Pushing me and pulling me one last time, I flew to an empty seat next to her.

"So...like I was saying." The noise of the loud bus and the unsettled crowd wasn't enough to fade the sound of her voice. Her raspy and nasaly unique vocals were very easy to distinguish. "Jasper and Pearl have had their rough moments, for example; Pearl had ended up in the hospital two times already." Damn, that's terrible.

"For how long has she been bullimic?"

"A few months after I met her."

"Why though? She's so skinny." I ask her, her spine popping out her back was bothering my arms when I was struggling to carry Pearl, Peridot agreed with me with a nod and a quick "Mhm.".

"Well she was way too skinny for anyone to say she wasn't so, I don't know why I'm asking." I shrugged, "What about the others? I'm interested."

"Interested in what?"

"In knowing more!" Not because I wanna know more about Garnet or anything pfffttt. "Tell me about Garnet!" I attempted to put some puppy eyes.

"Garnet? Well let her tell you about herself. Same thing with Dash, James and all the others."

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-