CHAPTER 1

A bright morning in a house which is not rich r poor,priya shouting from kitchen as usual raghav is reading news paper avoiding his wife screams and smiling.Priya calling her daughter from kitchen didnt get any reply go to her room and wakes her up.As Ishika is daddy girl her father comes to resue his daughter only to get glares from his wife.
     "Ishu i will give u nly 2mins time to wake up r else i will call ur principal and will say that on your convocation day u spoiled his car with mud"saying this she went to do her work.
     with in seconds Ishu got from her bed  and wnt to fresh up.She knows about her mother that she will really say evry thng to princy as he is her long relative.
     She comes out of her room and goes to eat her breakfast.His father is there eating silently.She asks her father whats the matter.He replied very slowly that they have to attend to a party.Ishu asked his father the details.He says that it is his office party and every member in their family should  come.
    She loves parties because all of her friends will attend the party and they can have fun.She got msgs frm her frnds abt the party and evry 1 r ready to enjy.
   Its already 7 in the evng Priya and Raghav startd to the party without Ishu as she said she will join them with hr frnds.Before going to party Ishu got so many warnings from her mother to well behave in the party.
    Ishu parents reached the party and talking with their frnds.The host of the party introduces Raghavs company boss Mr.Rishi.
    Rishi without any glance takes the mike and says thanks to evry 1 and enjoy the party with a angry and arrogant voice and goes from there.
    Ishu along with her frnds reaches the party and goes to her parents.Again she got angry qustns frm priya.Raghav asks priya to be calm as they r nt in thir hme and evry 1 looking at them.Ishu says thnks to her father with her eyes and goes frm their.
   Ishu along with her friends Reshma,Reetu enjyng the party when they saw a man scoldng a waiter.The waiter is afraid by looking at his boss.
  She got an idea and say to her frnds and they are ready to implement their plan to rescue the waiter.
   Ishu went nd stood beside the man who is shouting angrly nd the waiter  hardly 12 to 15yrs boy is about to cry.She dint wait nt wnt to man nd pushd hm side nd wnt 2 the boy nd startd her drama "bhai how many tms i hve to cl u,i told u i lost my lucky coin nd askd u 2 hlp me u said s nd here ur talkng with him"go nd search my coin nw mean while her 2 frnds cme and said to her that thy saw the coin in the fountain nd dragd the boy with them.
   Ishu is about 2 go that man hold her wrist nd stpd hr.She turnd 2 hm nd askd what does he want.His eyes r dark black and is glaring at her.She is starng as if she is cng cartoon.
  He tightnd his hand on her wrist nd she is trying to take her hand bt the grip of his hand is tightening.He askd her" Do u knw who i am?".
   She looked at him fr a min and said "omg sharukh i am big fan of u.u knw i have wtchd all ur films each 20 times.i love ddlj.plz can i have a slfee with u".
  She took selfee with him and said that she will call her frnd and they 2 will take selfee.His anger reached to peek nd shouted loudly.
   With that evry 1 turnd towrds them.Raghav saw evrythng and came running towards them and said sorry to him and scolded ishu saying he is his boss.
  She didnt show fear on her face,bt she know that she will get some mny scoldngs from her mother.
  Evry1 went to their seats and had their dinner.But a pair of eyes r nly lukng at ishu.Evry 1 went to their homes.As usual ishu got scoldngs she wnt 2 hr rum nd slpt.She dont knw frm 2mrw her life is gng 2 chnge .
  Next day mrng ishu frnshup nd wnt to her mom.Her mom said to take her fathers lunch box to his office as he wnt early bcuse of some imprtnt wrk.
  She went to shop nd bought 🍫 nd strtd eatng.She reachd her fathers office in  🚕 .While she is going inside she hit a wall as she is busy in her phone nd fell alng with her 🍫.
  She is so angry nd startd shouting on the wall without looking.She got up nd saw.For 1 sec she is terrified as she saw her fathers boss.In the nxt second she rememberd all the scoldngs frm her mother nd she went on her way.
  She know that he is watchng within a secnd she startd running thnkg that a dog is running behind hr.
  She stopped at her fathers cabin nd went inside.She gave lunch to him and came out of that building.
  She heard her name nd turnd back ...................