17

"Uncle?" I whisper afraid "H-how did you find me"

"It was really easy"

"H-Haruka! What did you do to him?"

"Don't worry" said my uncle "He's perfectly fine. Just got some scratches thats all"

"Uncle. Please let me go" I said and he frown "No."

"Uncle-"

"I want you Juvia!" He shouted and it frighten me. "For so long now I married to someone I don't love and watch someone I love marry someone else and get torture "

"But-"

"If I can't have your mom then I'm going to have you" he whisper. My eyes widen.

My aunt was right. I look around the car "Where are we headed?"

"You'll see" he said "But for now...." He blind folded me.

I'm not sure if he did or if I just black out. When the darkness disappear I see the cemetery of the Loxars and I'm in a wedding dress. What's happening.

The door car open and I walk out and a man led me to where my Uncle is. My fathers grave.

My uncle smile at me while holding a bouquet of flowers. "Uncle?"

"From now on we will be bound by vows" he told me.

"What are you doing?"

"Here" he gave me the flowers and I clench it.

"What is this?" I ask him.

"Its a wedding"

I back away but is pushed forward by the man who took me here.

"Don't be harsh her!" Shouted my uncle.

"S-sorry Sir" he said.

I threw the flowers at my uncle. "I don't intend to marry you Uncle. I already have someone I love"

He look at the flowers that have fallen on the ground then at me and smirk "Fine. I'll just make you marry me"

I begin to tremble in fear. Who is this? This isn't my caring Uncle who protected me. This is a monster.

"Juvia!" I heard someone shout from afar.

My eyes widen. That's natsu's voice.

I look and see him with Gajeel and Gray running towards us.

"Juvia!" He yell again. His voice calm down. I stop trembling and I look at him. Our eyes met and he smile. I smile back with tears in my eyes. Seeing him again for the first time in forever.

"Natsu" I whisper and a man appear in front of me. Its acnologia. He punsh Natsu and Natsu flew back hitting gray and Gajeel.

"No!" I scream and Acnologia look at Uncle. "Uncle don't-"

"Kill them" said my uncle.

"Uncle! No please don't hurt them!"

"Then say you'll marry me"

I look at Natsu then at my uncle. I clench my fist and pick up my flowers. My tears still falling, I smile at my uncle "Let's start the wedding"

A man appear and begin to say the vows. "I do" said my uncle.

I stay quiet and thought. Am I making the right choice?

"Juvia" said my uncle.

"No" I said wishing I said the right thing "I trust in Natsu I believe in him. He will save me"