6

"Well...um...what are you guys going to do to me?" I ask the guys.

"O.M.G.!" The guys begin screaming "We are your biggest fans!"

I just froze there for a minute. My fans? My fans?

"R-really?"

"Yes!" One guy grab my hand "oh my gosh! I'm touching her hand!"

I smile "well I'm busy and-"

"Wait! Please we have to show you something!" Said a guy

"Something?...but-"

"Please we fans have prepared this for a long time now. It'll only take a minute" they begged me.

I couldn't deny them and follow them.
"So what do you guys want to show me?" I ask.

We walk to probably one of the guy's car.

"Surprise!" They shouted and open the car door.

I grin but it disappeared once I see what's in the car.

A man smirking inside holding a taser gun.

"W-wait a minute" I said "What?"

"Sorry but orders are orders" said the man in the car and rush at me.

I wanted to scream but one of the guys covered my mouth.

"Come on ganging up on a girl isn't cool" said End appearing out of no where in front of me.

The taser stab right on End's stomach and he just smirk "what's that? You wanna fight? Fine."

"D-dammit its End!" They scream.

"Fight!" Yell someone "a deals a deal! End is just one man! Come on cowards!"

"Right!" They begin to attack End.

"You're staying with me" said one man and drag me away.

"I thought you were my fans!" I said and kick around trying to free myself.
"You're too naive" the man laugh "we came because your aunt sent us"

My eyes widen. She did? Why would she? I'm already out of her life as she wanted why?

"And where do you think you're going?" Natsu appear and kick the man off me.

Natsu pull me close in his arms. The man glare at us but is knocked out by End.

"Wow haven't had this much fun in a long time" said End and stretch

"Sorry Juvia!" Apologize Natsu and let go of me "We got carried away and...I forgot about you"

"Its okay Natsu. Im actually glad that you two are having so much fun"

"You idiot" said Natsu and laugh.

"Oh right! End! Are you okay? You were shocked with that taser gun" I ask End.

End chuckle "that little thing can't hurt me. I've gone through worse" he patted my head "were you scare?"

I shook my head no. I wasn't scared. I was just shocked.

"What did they want anyways" said End "you're not a rich girl are you?"

I begin to tell End about what happened to me.

"That reminds me of when Lucy ran away. Remember Natsu? She was crying an ocean. It was funny" laugh end "She was starving and in rags. She got lost and was chased by nothing but her own self. She came and stayed over for less than an hour and decided to go back home"