9

"Natsu?" I whisper to the sleeping Natsu " Wake up"

He wouldn't budge. "Hey End" I said out loud and Natsu still wouldn't wake up. "Natsu! If you don't then we'll be late to school!"

I frown. Why wont he wake up? "If you don't i'm going to kiss you" I whisper " Sleeping beauty"

His face became red. "Are you awake Natsu?" I ask but no answer but his lips perked up.

I laugh and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Wakey wakey" I said "or i'm going to leave without you"

"wait!" shouted Natsu "I'm awake"

I laugh even more "Then get ready"

--------------

"Alright class today we are changing seats" said Leo with a seat chat drawn on the board. He walk around and handed us each a folded paper. " Trade if you want to. You have three minutes to change starting now"

I look at my number. It's one of the back seats. Thank goodness.

"Juvia!" shouted Natsu and waved at me " We're at the back together!"

I just smile. Not quite. He's three seats away from me. Gray sit down beside him and Natsu jump up. " What are you doing here!"

" Its my number!" shouted Gray " Deal with it"

" How dare you" said Natsu.

"Hey Juvia" said Lucy and sit beside me but Natsu push her out of the way "You can sit next to Gray"

" N-Natsu!" shouted Lucy " How rude"

" It's not rude it's call being a friend."

"What kind of friend are you?!"

"I can move" I said.

"No you stay here" said Lucy and sigh " How troublesome Natsu" and she left.

" Is something wrong with Lucy?" I ask.

" Looks normal to me" said Natsu " But we get to sit next to each other! How exciting!"

I just laugh.

----------

"Go Fairy Tail boys!" shouted the girls as we watch the boys play basketball.

"geez Sabertooth don't know how to chill" said Gajeel walking pass us. He took a drink of water and went back in the game.

"Juvia I was wondering are you and Natsu going out?" ask Lucy.

"W-w-what!" I exclaim

"Are you?" ask Levy.

" W-well.....it's complicated" I said.

"Oh ho" said Levy and Lucy. They smirk and look at each other " You two always leave and come together to school. I haven't seen the two of you apart form each other" said Levy.

" Yeah! Natsu stole my seat so he can sit next to you!" said Lucy.

" Well Levy what about you and Gajeel? Going out?" I said changing the subject.

" We are!" said Levy.

"R-really!"

" yes! It's a secret don't tell anyone"

I frown. Why?

" Gajeel is the shy type and he said he'll be the one to tell everyone when he's ready but" Levy became red " I already told almost everyone in our class and my parents and-ah! I'm sorry gajeel!"

My Sunflower (Navia/JuTsu/NatsuxJuvia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें