5

"Apologize!" Shouted Igneel.

"What? Wasn't my fault I didn't know" said End.

I sigh "Sorry Juvia" I apologized to her "Ends an idiot"

"Problem solved" said End "But then damn little bro good job" said End and gently punch Natsu on the back "I didn't know you could get someone so fine"

"Shut up! Juvias just staying over for a while" I told End.

Ugh why is me bringing a girl over such a fuss.

"I need to have a talk with you End" said Igneel and the two left.

"What's tomorrow? Saturday? Will then Juvia let's have a date tomorrow Kay?" Said End.

My jaws drop. Typical End "Shut up End! Youre not taking Juvia anywhere alone! You-You...You demon!"

"Now now don't be jealous" said End.

"I'm not jealous!"

End chuckle and lean into my ear "She's got soft ones"

"Soft ones? What are you talking about!" I shouted confused.

I look at Juvia who's all red. "A-aha...I should go back to sleep"

That's when I realize...Ends home and Juvias sleeping on my bed. I can't sleep with end.

Never in my life will I sleep with him! Not Zeref either! Happy doesn't want to sleep with me and sleeping with igneel will be weird.

"What's wrong Natsu?" Ask Juvia.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you?"

"This is your bed so..." Said Juvia blushing.

"I-I mean I'll go sleep on the couch-"

"No! I'll feel terrible Natsu...I should be sleeping on the couch since I'm the guest here"

Juvia sleeping on the couch? That'll be uncomfortable for her since she use to be a rich kid.

"Then let's share the bed?" I ask.

She smile "okay"

"Juvia you sure?" Ask Happy "if you want you can sleep with me!"

"Your bed is too small! Its like a baby's cradle!" I told happy.

"I-its not my fault I'm tiny and like cradles!" Cry happy "Papa papa! Natsu is bullying me!" And he ran off.

"Tch using 'papa' again."

Whenever he uses that word on Igneel, Igneel goes nuts and spoils Happy.

"Is sleeping with you a bad thing?" Ask Juvia.

"I dont think so...but imagine sleeping with End or Zeref" I begin to shiver "in the middle of the night they cuddle me from behind and start sniffing me. End called me flat after touching my chest and Zeref once mumble 'You got flatter'."

Juvia begin to laugh.

"W-why are you laughing! It was horrible!"

Juvia scoot over to make space on the bed "Don't worry Natsu San I won't do that to you"

I turn off the lights and close the door. I got in bed and grab my scarf. I divided the bed with my scarf as evenly as possible maybe a little more room for me but only a cm or so.

"I won't do the same to you too" I told her "I won't pass the line"

"Okay" said Juvia and lay down facing me.