22~ camera disabled , audio only

Excuse my ' subtle ' FNAF hints??

Another thing , Alex and laf aren't friend just ' Business partners '- that's why he doesn't give two flying fucks

Time skip couple of days -

" why isn't he giving in!" A angry man shouted slamming his fist down on a desk hissed. A smaller man , who walked slowly up to other put a hand on his back " l-Lexi im sure he'll give In soon..." the smaller murmured. Alexander turned back to see the smaller man , tears began to emerge in his eyes and got up tightly embracing him.

The smaller wrapped his arms around Alexander's waist whispering soft words of encouragement. " a-Aaron what if he doesn't??.... i-i want to get back at Madison for hurting you... w-why do we have to do it through Thomas??".

" Thomas matters a lot to James now , and if Thomas just... gets killed, then James will be devastated... he has bad panic attacks , breathing problems he is very nervous about anything if it gets to him. A dead boyfriend will reck him." Aaron, said almost sounding demonic as wishing death upon a man.

Alexander nodded and leaned down kissing Aaron's forehead lovingly " thank y-you sunshine " Alexander said with a shaky smile. Aaron leaned up and softly pecked Alexanders lips , and whipped away his tears "no problem babe... we need to check up on we're laf is.."

Alexander nodded and sat back down at his computer chair, and turned on his computer the light causing the dim almost dark room to light up. Aaron walked besides Alexander pulled up a chair. Alexander quickly typed In the password of ' dicklover69' , though it was embarrassing no one would get it.

Alexander moved his curser over a blank document and it pulled up a program that had small boxes and rooms named such as ' kitchen, ' or ' room 1'. Alexander swiveled his mouse curser over room 22. That was the living room.

Nothing on the surveillance camera

His laptop had only fifty percent , he should probably plug in his computer but Alexander didn't notice. " try the kitchen..." Aaron said quietly and poked the screen. Alexander nodded and when he click the kitchen camera it said ' camera disabled , audio only'.

Alexander hummed slightly , this was weird. Aaron reached over and took the mouse and swiveled it over ' cat cove ' which Lafayette named because he loved the thought , it was only just his cats room. Of course there was a loud meowing of Lafayette's cat , who was a dark red and named fox due to his color.

And after searching through all the ' rooms' they rebooted the system and after a few minutes checked a cam that was disable was working. Both Aaron and Alexander gasped , the lifeless body of Lafayette laid flat in the middle of the floor. " shit... shit , shit , shit!!!" Alexander exclaimed.

" how??" Aaron joined Alexander in his rage , but Aaron was more guilty." Christ... out job just got a lot harder ally..." Alexander said quietly and sighed trying to calm himself. Aaron leaned over and wrapped his arms around Alexander and kissed his cheek with a soft murmur of " Dont worry lex... plus John put new cameras in James house....".

" ... Jackie or John??" Alexander asked glancing at Aaron with furrowed brows. " Adams John ... we can't have have Microphones or speakers In James house he'll call the police... Thomas is a lot dumber." Aaron placed a soft reassuring kiss on Alexanders cheek.

Alexander shivered a little and frowned a little , and glanced at Aaron " can we get Jackie to send Thomas a couple texts without flirting with the boy??" Alexander asked. " ... sure , I could ask him ".

After a moment Alexander got a bright idea , standing up he swooped up Aaron in his arms. Aaron squeaked and blushed deeply wrapping his arms around Alexanders neck in surprise " a-Alexander!!". Alexander smiled  and softly kissed Aaron's forehead " shhh~ "

Aaron only blushed deeper and squirmed around , and Alexander only held Aaron closer and tighter. Alexander started walking , and walked out the door " you've been working to hard , let me help you relax' " Alexander gave a slight smirk.

Aaron leaned his head into the crook of Alexanders neck smiling sheepishly " a-alright.... I'm o-okay with this " Aaron giggled , quickly leaving a kiss on Alexanders jawline. Alexander shivered lightly " aaarrrron, no teasing " Alexander pouted jokingly.

" fine." Aaron shifted around a little and sat up , leaning forward and place a rough and passionate kiss upon Alexanders lips. Alexanders eyes widened , melting a little at Aaron's rough nature that came for the tiny man. Aaron reached his arms up and intertwined his fingers in Alexanders hair gripping it gently, Alexander matched Aaron's roughness to best of his abilities.

Alexander had to pull back for a moment to open the door ,once in he closed the door behind him locking

Aaron dropped onto the bed and stared up at Alexander with hungry eyes and grabbed his collar down kissing him passionately. Alexander squeaked in slight surprise , wrapping his arms around Aaron's waist. Aaron let go of Alexanders collar and put his arms around his neck.

Aaron , once again , twirled his fingers in Alexanders long tangles of hair. Aaron lightly bit Alexanders lower lip as he pulled back , Alexander not being Abel to help the soft moan that let out against Aaron's lips. " I Should be working..." Aaron said quietly, although wanted to keep going.

" c'mon ally , you never let me have any fun with you " Alexander pouted and kissed down Aaron's jawline, a slight tingle running down his spine. Aaron bit his lip and glanced over Alexander , getting needier and needier. Aaron sighed a little and took off his glasses tossing them to the side.

" d-do your worst." Aaron stuttered and smirked , nothing will happen. We'll never be caught... Alexander smirked a little and perked up " so Aaron burr finally gives in??" Alexander joked leaning down, placing a soft kiss on Aaron neck , his breath hitching in his throat. Leading a trail of kisses getting a little rougher until Alexander hit Aaron's sweet spot on his neck-.....

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING SmUT.

A couple hours later

Aaron and Alexander had a little... little bit of ' fun ' before getting straight back to work. Aaron was on his own laptop and started typing to Jackie ' hey jack , mind sending a couple texts for Tom?? Nothing flirty please.'

Aaron sighed and glanced at Alexander, who was typing quickly and trying to keep all the secret documents safe since he had just made a couple new ones. " are you Abel to check on the two??". Alexander shook his head and looked back at Aaron " only jackie can... why??"

" I have a plan~ "

Hey hey hey!!!
I'm slowly getting over this writers block

Sorry for getting kinda smutty?? But like it was n e e d Ed
Alexander doesn't care for any of his workers
Only Aaron ;)

Word count ~ 1154

A big improvement lol