6~ so you dont hate me?

Thomas was flustered " m-me? Why me I'm a fucking asshole ". James looked broken-hearted, " I- uhh.." He stammerd looking off to side. He tried pull away , but Thomas brought James in and kissed him. More passionately then the first time, and ment this one. James squeaked , and hesitantly kissed back.Putting his hands on Thomas's chest and pushing himself up , leaning in more.

~ the next morning ~

Thomas woke up slowly, eyes fluttering open. Glancing around the dark room he made out a figure that was snuggled close to him. Looking down at himself, he was missing his shirt. Thomas shook some hair out of his face , and looked back at the figure.

Who is it? Thomas blinked staring at the small human. Shit he stared at the figure and realized it was James. As carefully as he could he pulled away from James. Rolling out of the bed he looked down at himself.

No shirt , only boxers. Did we fuck? Thomas stretched out his back , hissing quietly as a sharp pain went down his spine and ass. Well that answers my question....

-Flash back thingy-

" t- Thomas " James moaned softly shifting as Thomas kissed his neck. Thomas nipped at James  leaving a small mark , pulling away from his neck. Thomas smiled slightly and ran his hands down James bare sides. Thomas leaned back in-....

Thomas shook out his hair shivering at the flashback to last night. Finding and slipping on his jeans, Thomas looked around for his shirt.    " Thomas?" A quiet voice asked confused.

Thomas froze in his tracks and bit his lip
" what are you doing here" James paused " why are you... Shirtless?". Thomas found his shirt and slipped it on quickly " I- uhhh..." Thomas unsurely said.

James glanced down at himself and blushed vividly " where are my pan-" he paused " did we ?". Thomas shivered " I think " he shrugged after , trying to play it cool. James blushed redder and his his face with his hands " shit.. I'm really sorry"

" it's uhh... Fine " Thomas paused awkwardly   "You where really emotional, and I guess one thing led to another ". " so you don't hate me?" James peaked out from behind his hands.

" nu-uh" Thomas smiled a little, walking over to bed and sat next to James. " just because we fucked doesn't mean I'm going to hate you" Thomas said sarcastically. James blushed again and rolled his eyes.

" you can't tell anyone about this " James pulled the blankets up more , over himself. " I wasn't planing on it" Thomas nudged James
" do you think I was going to brag about it?".

" I've only known you for five to four months " James protested. " that's when most couples start doing it " Thomas retorted. " who said we we're a couple " James shifted away. "I did , and you didn't seem to mind as long as we
didn't do anything. " Thomas said moving closer.

" and we didn't do anything, I was only helping you out" James looked the other way. " you also told me you didn't have a boyfriend, want to tell me why you lied?" Thomas asked stubbornly. " I uh.... " James shrank back
" uhh... Just .... I didn't know who I had liked at the moment so I just said I've never been kissed ".

" well obviously you know now , right?" Thomas sat closer to James , shoulder to shoulder. James looked down and nodded " no matter how much I want to go back to Aaron I can't, he's with Alexander ".

" Alexander..? They'll be together for a week and Alex will be onto someone else. " Thomas shrugged. James paused for a while before responding " I don't want Aaron back anyway...he obviously doesn't care for me ".

Thomas nodded , looking down at his phone quickly ' hi honey!~ I just wanted to remind you that where coming down in a week💕'
Thomas winced. " who is that from?" James asked peering over to see the phone. " my mom , she's planed on coming down here with my little sisters and father". Thomas said sighing.

James leaned his head on Thomas's shoulder , Thomas jumped a bit but relaxed. " your still shirtless... Sweater-less? And pantless " Thomas brought up randomly. " and that ruins the moment " James blushed and pulled the blanket up. He got out of the bed with the blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

" c'mon I didn't mind " Thomas smiled sarcastically. " shut up you prick" James walked over to his closet, grabbed his clothes and walked out to the bathroom. Shortly after James came back wearing a dark blue sweater and black sweatpants.

Thomas stood and walked over to James " hey I gatta go back to my own place." " please don't go" James blurted out desperately. " please don't leave... I uh.. Don't want to be alone " James fiddled with his sweater sleeves. Thomas smiled and hugged James-...

" then I won't leave "