7~ i can bring your fears to life

~ they both met up everyday, for a week. Even though they spent all day together they still had midnight meetings that lasted an hour or two.~

< Sunday dead midnight 12:00 >

James sat sitting on Thomas's lap smiling. " my family is coming tomorrow, no more meetings until they leave again which is a week " Thomas sighed. " not even during the night?" James asked rolling off of Thomas's lap and onto the cool grass.

" nope , my folk aren't very ...supportive ...of being gay " Thomas shrugged " only my big sister knows". " oh... " James sat back awkwardly. " it doesn't mean I won't stop texting you " Thomas added moving closer.

James scooted away awkwardly " are you going to just avoid me now? It's only for a week James " Thomas said sitting criss crossed." A lot can happen in a week " James muttered looking down.

Thomas moved over and sat on James lap putting his arms around James neck " then let's not avoid me for the time being ". James blushed , looking up at Thomas. Thomas leaned over and kissed James softly, not being forceful. James kissed back putting his arms around Thomas's waist.

After a while James pulled away shyly " God damn it's only been a week and I've already moved on from Aaron" James paused " a lot can happen in a week ".

" oh shut up about your weird week " Thomas said sarcastically " I wanna make this night worth your while". James blushed redder and rolled his eyes " your not getting anywhere near in my pants if that's what you thinking".

Thomas blushed as well " it's only been a week" he pitched his voice. " still. Don't even try " James hissed and smiled. " wasn't planning on it".

Thomas leaned in again , tilting his head. James kissed back roughly grabbing the back of Thomas's head gripping his hair softly. Thomas leaned forward with the slight force that was on the back of his head.

After a few moments Thomas pulled away " I have to go " he hissed quickly getting up and off James. " what's the rush ?" James asked standing up brushing grass off. " uhh..." Thomas said nervously " ..." He stayed quiet and looked down " I have to go to the store before my family comes."

James crossed his arms " what ever you say " he said stubbornly." I'm sorry " Thomas grabbed his backpack and walked back to James pecking him quickly before running off.

Once at the store , Thomas rushed down halls with a small basket grabbing bandages, band aids and picked out three purple sweaters. He walked back to the counter, only one was open at the late time. He slid everything on the conveyor belt, ringing it up to be twenty five dollars.

Thomas paid quickly and ran out of the store and down the street worrying someone would see him. While running he heard footsteps behind him slowing down the foot steps got faster. Well I've done fucked up he thought and braced what ever was coming.

A firm hand grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. He came face to face with ... Alexander?' " watch your ass Jefferson " he hissed angrily. Thomas stood dumb founded
" what did I do?" He asked confused. Alexander  got closer and grabbed Thomas's shirt collar.

" Aaron " he said quietly but still angry. Aaron's now out for me , great Thomas didn't say anything. " i can bring your fears to life." Alexander said before pushing Thomas  down and ran off again. The back of Thomas's head hit the Concrete, the world dropped black.

~ ???? ~

Thomas blinked his eye open , trying to focus on something but it was all blurry. Thomas let out a low grumble sound as a sharp pain rippled through his head. " oh good!" A cheerful voice said loudly up to Thomas.

Thomas tried to see who was there but it was all to blurry. " how are you honey? How's your head " the voice asked sitting next to Thomas. "Where am I ?" Thomas said blinking away the blurryness.

Thomas sat up and looked at the young boy infront of him. " who are you?". " don't worry dear, I'm John , John Laurens I was walking when I found you laying on the ground. " John said happily.

" I'm th-"."Thomas Jefferson I know " John crossed his arms. " how do you know my name?" Thomas asked creeped out. " I've heard all about you online... More like down hidden websites heard you." John smiled " you pretty popular on the site I'm on , a lot people envy your stealth and ability to get away from the cops so easily."

Thomas shuttered " envy me? I don't think the-" Thomas paused at glance of the bandage over johns eye. " car accident " John rolled his eye. " shit sorry for staring , I don't think people should envy me that much." Thomas moved away from john.

After ten minutes Thomas took his things from John and walked to the door " wait!" John yelled running up to Thomas. Thomas  turned around " the other day someone gave me this letter and told me to give it to you" John paused pushing forward a white letter. Thomas took the letter and thanked John before running out.

Once back at his place after thirty minutes of running , he sighed and flopped on the couch. He got up after a short second and walked over to his table setting the letter down. Carefully , he opened the letter. Inside was a plain white sheet of paper. Unraveling the paper a sentence was there wrote in almost perfect cursive....

Follow me into the endless night.

Thomas turned the page and in big letters it wrote

I can bring your fears to life.

------

Word count 936