13~ converstations with the house

Okay this is a little bit silly in a fucking creepy way , Thomas basically talking all night  with the voice which if this happens uh don't ? But Thomas is a dumb shit so ya ... STILL KINDA SHORT BUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE WRITING MEANS WRITERS BLOCK IS USUALLY ON ITS WAY SO UHH YEAH on with the story ~

Thomas shuttered at the phrase that he keeps hearing " w-what and W-who are you " Thomas stuttered gripping on the counter. " if I say it's ruin everything, just call me jack or jake " the deep voice said. " h-how can I hear you " Thomas said slightly scared " how can you h-hear me?".

" simple I have people who work for me , they all still love you, and envy you,but little microphone like things if you must be so pushy " the voice mumbled " I hear everything you say darling ".
" thanks for being so reassuring " Thomas hissed.
"I never know why you took a liking In the little sweatered one , your so fierce and feisty I'm surprised you didn't end up with someone as myself " the voice said almost lovingly. " I need someone like him to... Calm me down " Thomas said curiously.

" I'm so happy we can talk like friends, and not over wounds and dark streets " the voice giggled. " so I've met you over wounds and dark streets?" Thomas asked pushing away the first part. " I try not to hint at much because if I'm found... Oh what they'd to do for my ... 'Little habits' but yes " the voice admitted

Little habits ,.... I have to be extra friendly now or I'm dead Thomas faked a smile " hm I'm sure you were one of the pretty boys I saw these past few weeks". " oh I'm flattered but if you think your seeing me , boss wouldn't pay me and I have enough but if never hurts for more" the voice said , a undertone of fear in his voice.

" your pretty greedy jacky " Thomas shrugged, smiling. " I said jack and jake not jacky " the voice hissed , angrily voice changing quickly." Well mr. Voice , jake , jack , shit head whatever you want to be called in goin' to bed " Thomas shook his head...I just had a friendly conversation with my house... Fucking insane.

" night Tommy , don't worry I'll be watching " there was a loud screech of the whatever it was shitting off. Thomas jumped at the noise , hitting the railing " really?" Thomas said loudly. I'm having a conversation. With my house. And I'm okay with this ... I'm definitely going insane.

Okay so I'm never aloud to speak in my own house , dress in my own house , or do jack shit in my own house Thomas sighed frowning, " I hate you jack ". Thomas grudgely walked up the stairs
Haven't you had enough sleep babe?
Thomas's phone went off , thomas cheeked it and rolled his eyes. " I'm not staying up to talk with you " Thomas hissed.
Fine Mr.abs ; )
" that's not creepy " Thomas shook his head ,
" do you really have to watch me ?" Thomas asked.
oh I've been watching you for much longer before this ideal went down , nice bod'
Thomas blushed I'm blushing , wow , thanks , fuck but felt creeped out , he shouldn't feel flattered. " b-before ?" Thomas shuttered stopping at the top of the steps looking around.
Don't look so frighted, I watch a lot of people and your my favorite
" are you like some .... Stalker of teenagers ?" Thomas asked walking into his room , usually taking off his shirt for sleep he kept it on. Thomas crawled in bed, jumping as the voice jumped back to life " I usually just do it for money honey, but I enjoy watching you" the voice laughed softly.

" your freaking me out ... I have to ask you oh so mysterious voice uh.. There's cameras all around my house " " ehmm~ " " any in the bathroom?" Thomas asked quickly.
" although that would be quiet a time waister , but I do have respect for people ". Thomas sighed , somehow relived by this.

" at least I know where I'll be changing for now on because... I'd rather not be changed into a gay porn star for all of everyone to see " Thomas joked. This is a fucking house and a human threatening your life why can't you do something... Mean?!

" I'm sure the world wouldn't mind , but I may be a little scary sounding like this but I assure you I've got my eye on you" the voice assured , he was indeed going to watch Thomas.

" I- don't know how to respond to that ..... N-night?" Thomas clapped and the lights went out , " good night baby" the voice said tapping out the scratching noise making Thomas jump.

" ahh~ fuck youuuuu "

Word count 787