15~ i love you

I'm sorry for the late update sweeties ! I've been hella lazy so yeah , I'm not making some excuse because im lazy
...

" w-what?!" James scooted back , staring at Thomas eyes wide open. " I-I found..." Thomas felt helpless, his breath quickening as he thought more and more about it. " t-they... Bush.. L-lake " Thomas stuttered.

James blinked and moved forward again in concern " baby?". That word snapped Thomas out of it , he shook his head and shook softly
" y-yes honey?" . James sighed and leaned forward hugging Thomas tightly " you worried me " .

Thomas hesitantly hugged back " I'm sorry for the concern ". James softly kissed Thomas , running a hand down his arm " it's okay babe " James assured. Thomas sighed and smiled
" whatever you say goes"." Well that doesn't apply to now , it's how you~ feel not me " James moved more to sit on Thomas's lap.

Snuggling his head under Thomas's chin happily. " I think I'll ... Survive " Thomas sighed again  relaxing." Of course you will , do you want to spend the next couple days with me " James asked snuggling closer.

Stay here? I mean.. I can get away from jack.. Jacky? Jake? What the fuck was its name?
" tom?" James asked snapping Thomas out of his thoughts " oh,. Uh, yeah ... Yeah! I'd love to spend a couple d-days " Thomas stuttered a little nervously.

" mmm great , you can either sleep with me in the most non sexual way you can think of in the spare room " James couldn't help but smile. Thomas laughed softly hasn't it' been a while since laughing " sure I'll sleep with you in the most non sexual way."

James nuzzled Thomas happily " good , I don't want to sleep alone tonight anyway." Thomas glanced down at James , and helplessly smiled leaning down and pecking his forehead. James blushed lightly and snuggled closer, as close as he could honestly.

They laid there for hours just talking about what's been going on in life , Thomas kept everything that needed to be kept a secret a secret

~ 12:01 - on the bench they had there first meeting at ~

Thomas moved closer to James , regretting the choice of not wearing a sweater. " are you cold ?" James asked taking Thomas's hand in his. Thomas shivered at his warm touch and craved more, but that'd be weird. " y-yeah " Thomas's stuttered glancing at James.

" hey , we can always go back " James said concerned. Thomas shook his head and put his arm around James shoulders and the other around his chest in a crooked hug. " that's why I have you " Thomas softly pecked James forehead lovingly.

James let a giggle out before relaxing against Thomas , glancing up at him. Thomas looked down at James , a tiny smile crawling across his face " I love you James ". James was a little flustered, a deep blush spreading across his now brighter face " I love you t-to ".

Thomas opened his mouth to say something but he heard a rustle. Thomas let go of James glancing around , a silver gleam of a object in the bush. " James let's. Go." Thomas hissed forcefully grabbing James wrists dragging him along. " Thomas! " James squeaked following beside anyway.

Thomas chewed on his lip nervously , the soft skin breaking causing his lip bleed. I haven't seen This shade enough . Thomas looked back , the gleam still bright and clear . " Thomas ! " James shouted , that's when it happened. A loud sound went off , it was obviously a gun . James froze at the noise being dragged now, eyes wide.

The gleam had disappeared and and the gun shot wasn't anywhere near the two buy Thomas had a bitter taste in his mouth , aside the blood. Looking back at James , quickly noticing his frozen state , Thomas swooped James up bridal style and walked off with him quickly. It's not that far , you can do it . Thomas shuttered , his luck had run out as thick streams of cold rain fell.

" shit.." He hissed , looking at James who had a screwed up face , hiding his face in Thomas's shirt. More rustling sounded on each sides of the bushes, until there was no more and Thomas was on the streets again . Hey baby❤️ Thomas phone went off.

Thomas glanced and his heart shattered , how are they still watching me his mind screamed. ' fuck you : ) ' Thomas texted back shoving his phone back in his pocket . It'd been about ten minutes when Thomas had got back to James house , nothing had happened to it . Thomas rushed in setting James on the couch, running back to slam the door shut locking it.

" t-Thomas " James whimpered , covering his face with his hands . " baby I'm sorry " Thomas jumped at his name and walked back over to James. " it hurts " James said shaking softly.
" James ?" Thomas sat closest to James head .
"Jemmy look at me " Thomas tried pulling at James hands.

James moved away his hands , Thomas's eyes winded . " t-Tom what happened " James let tears slip from his eyes , hissing as the tears hit it.

" y- you have a slash down the side of your f-face "

Word count- 846

9 ; )