12~ this will all stop

I'm in a car XD and I'm trying not to get caught writing

Chills ran down Thomas's spine as he pushed away his phone " a-Alexander's behind all this " Thomas gulped and pulled his knees to his chest. " why " Thomas broke into a series of loud sobs , distressed. 

Just leave James be and this will all stop

Thomas's phone went off. Thomas glanced reading the message , that's it? Thomas thought. He wasn't sure on what to do , couldn't go to the police... I'm in enough trouble. And if I leave James t-This will all stop. Thomas paused mid though what are they going to do to James if I leave?

I can't , they could harm James that'd b-be selfish... Right? Thomas wasn't sure himself but shook out his hair sighing , calming down. He slid open his phone again , changing the screen savers to puppies to calm him down. Next he played a playlist he had named Relax because it only had relaxing songs.

The playlist was two hours long , so by the end Thomas was passed out on the couch snuggled with a pillow. That's when it happened...

The soft click of the door meant it opened. A short figure dressed in all black entered the room ,his hair poking from the top of the mask it laid in a black swoop. He flicked the hair from his face and proceed over to Thomas, leaning down to check he was asleep.

Making sure , the man snuck away opening the cabinets he found the papers and scattered them on the floor again. Only in the kitchen this time  also putting a sheet of new paper down.The man also set up a small almost un-seeabel camera angled at the floor where Thomas would be. The man walked over setting one at the top of the stairs , Thomas's room , hallways only place he didn't put is bathrooms... No one wants that.

Once the job was done he snuck down the stairs , and out the door without a trace. Once out side the door he pulled at the mask , it folded into a scarf neatly wrapped around his neck. Clicking a small button , hey checked to see if the cameras worked which all did. The man put on a fake smiled running his fingers through his slight come over.

He ran off quickly, fast enough to get him down the street before Thomas awoke. The man left pretty early seeing ,Thomas didn't wake till a hour later in a cold sweat. Something was off , but in his ' new ' life something was always off so he brushed it away.

No new texts, Thomas smiled a little thank god he sighed. He stood up and stretched out , feeling relived and refreshed he waltzed around the couch and he soon glanced at the kitchen.
" not fucking again." Thomas grumbled walking over picking up the papers again. That wasn't there before Thomas picked up the new paper , reading the little fun secret.

Charles-town

Well fuck me gently with a chain saw what the fuck is this supposed to mean damnit! Thomas crumbled this paper up throwing it harshly into the cabinet again. Thomas took the others and stacked them again setting them in gently. Fuck... Someone came in while I was asleep
Thomas paused and stared at the cabinet everything recoiling in his mind.

This hot shot ain't sleeping tonight Thomas sighed closing the cabinet slowly, his movements seeming to slow down. For the sake of James and what they may do if I give into there game. " I'm such a dumb ass " Thomas ran his hands through his curly hair.
" I make one mistake and I'll end up in France in someone's basement " Thomas muttered jokingly.

" I'm talking to myself.. This proves I'm crazy right?" Thomas shook his head " damn it " Thomas hissed to himself.
" c'mon Tommy your not a dumb ass "
A quiet voice said , voice deepened with a voice changer. " w-what?!" Thomas back bumping into the counter. " welcome back baby to the world of make believe, where some of your worst fears come to life ~"

Hey hey hey! So uh I'm really sorry this one is a little short I was being rushed ( Adell ( a friend ) most of my chapters are around the 800 hundred but this one feel short at 727
Sorry again!

Charles town ; )