19~ lets go have some fun

The real . 17.

Also the writing in this is a little weird?? Idk what happened it got all descriptive and shit

Also have I mentioned 6 ?? Or hinted at who they are ??

- next morning-

The next morning James woke first, this was not usual. His eyes fluttered open , the first seeps of light filtering in . James looked up at the taller of the two , curls hanging in his face. Shaking his head , James shifted away being careful not to wake up Thomas.

James rolled out of the bed and onto his feet , stumbling a bit before regaining his step. First thing he did as usual teens did was check his phone , fifteen texts and it was only six thirty. James narrowed his eyes at the blearing light, and walked out of the bedroom.

Down the hall he ended up in the living room , sitting down on the couch , he noticed all the texts were from the same person. Sliding a text open, the first text stated :

Hey James it's John Adams , I was wondering where Thomas had run off to? I'm pretty worried for him I've stopped by his house many times and he's not there! Please reply!!

James coaxed his head a little , John Adams?, James was oblivious to what was happening here. James was rugged from his thoughts when a loud cheery voice boomed across the room."hey Jemmy ! Mornin'" Thomas' Virginian accent bled through.

James squeaked and jumped at the loud voice, " good morning tom " James said softly , turning around to face Thomas. Thomas was only dressed in sweat pants , his hair had been tied up. " it's hot~" Thomas whined as he walked over to the couch , James couldn't let help but let himself stare at the taller one.

" like you..." James said a little entranced , shaking his head quickly. " w-wait what??!" James said embarrassed , noticing the deep blush that spread across Thomas' face. " it's. Hot. In the house jem'" Thomas rolled his eyes , trying to brush off what James said.

" o..oh yeah..." James laughed a little , fiddling with his sweater sleeves trying to tug them down. " I'll turn it down " James murmured quietly , pulling down his sleeves finally and got of the couch. Thomas took a seat , fanning his face with his hands , groaning in annoyance. " oh be quiet ya' big baby " James teased as he fumbled with the thermostat.

" is fucking hot!! I have long hair , it's poofy , and hard to manage " Thomas complained , hanging his head down " I came to New York to escape heat!". James scoffed softly , returning back to the couch sitting closely to Thomas. Thomas on the other hand glanced at James , scooting away " to hot for human to human contact. "

James pouted and crossed his arms , " I got a text from your friend " James grufed. Thomas rose his eye brows in curiosity, getting quiet do James could continue. " some John Adams guy' worried about you not being at your house." James un-crosse His arms shrugging. Thomas' eyes grew dark in worry " John Adams? I haven't talked to him I years."

James panicked at that, eyes widening as he glanced at his phone " how'd ... I-..." James stumbled over words. " James give me your phone." Thomas demanded harshly. James nodded , a little frightened by his voice , handing over his phone.

Thomas took his own phone out of his pocket , and opened up the text messages that ' John Adams ' had sent. Comparing a couple numbers, ' John Adams ' number matched with his number. -568-999-969 - Thomas quickly blocked the number on James' phone , deleting the contact. Thomas tried doing this with his own phone , yet it never worked.

" don't ever respond , or even open text messages from that number. It's not John Adams." Thomas said seriously. James nodded shakily and took his phone back shutting it off. " .. Why?" James asked quietly glancing down at the couch nervously. Thomas bit his lip and shook his head " it's nothing baby...just ... Drop it okay?". James furrowed his brow a little , not really in the mood for a fight though.

The two sat in silence, to the point were thomas' ears where ringing. " let's go have some fun" James said glancing at Thomas , who coaxed his head. " get on a sweater , it's cold out , let's get out of the house " James hosted himself to his feet. Thomas narrowed his eyes a little before shrugging and nodding.

" there's a sweater in the bathroom " James mumbled as he walked into the kitchen quickly ruffling through the drawers. A couple moments Thomas came back , in a dark green sweater he had also changed into jeans.

James smirked a little as he found a pocket knife and hid it in his back pocket. " you ready jem?" Thomas asked walking up, hands shoved into his pocket. James glanced at Thomas and nodded , James was going to live a little , not be the weak sweater boy.

" just give me a second " James murmured, carefully removing the bandages from the side of his face. Letting the wound breath , " are you sure about that?" Thomas asked concerned. James nodded assuringly , tugging on Thomas' arm as James Hastily made his way to the door.

Thomas stumbled after James , giggling softly
" I thought you hated leaving your house jem?". " yeah... " James laughed softly as well , opening his door quickly. Stepping out a gust of cold air hit James face and he sighed contently as he hurried out.

" Thomas you ready to have a little fun ?"

-----

Word count - 915