14~ Eliza...

I didn't mean to publish it so early XDD I DID IT ON ACCIDENT

Thomas couldn't fall asleep last night, chills ran down his back the only thing he could think was he no longer owned his life , they owned his life. Thomas sat in his bed , stiff as the morning sun lit up the room. I can be seen Thomas thought shuttering.

He sat up, stretching out his arms he yawned glancing around the room tiredly. Thomas walked over to his drawer , opening it pulling jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I'm spending the day with James ... No matter what Thomas thought walking out , and into the bathroom. Thomas got changed and walked quickly out , almost nervous. He went back to his room and grabbed his phone and walked back out.

Leaving so soon?

Thomas glanced at his phone and but his lip " I need to get out and about , I used to go out " Thomas said loudly rushing down the stairs.
Is that a reference? " no... What would that even reference to?" Thomas shook his head. Skipping breakfast, he ran out the door screaming " bye!" Before double locking the door. Thomas be careful something out of the ordinary might happen ; )

Thomas glanced at his phone and cooked hsi head, out of the ordinary? What the fuck? Thomas shook his head and continued to run out of  his complex , and down the street im to damn thin from running two miles everyday... It's not good for me but hey I'm faster now Thomas thought while running across the park. Slowing down , seeing a small figure hidden among the bushes.

" H-hello?" Thomas said quietly approaching the bushes. No response. Thomas pushed the bushes apart and gasped backing away, there laid the limp body of Angelica Schuyler her body bruised and slashed. Thomas gagged holding his mouth from the smell, I have to call the police but... Shit I'm ganna' do it. Thomas pulled out his phone dialing 9-1-1. " hello this is 9-1-1 how can I help you?" A kind sounding lady asked over the phone.

" h-hi I was walking over to my.. Friends house and I-I found a dead girl in the bushes.. " Thomas stuttered glancing around nervously , noticing something move behind him, he brushed it off shaking his head." alright sir , what's your address?" She asked.
" uhhh..." Thomas bit his lip " * some park in New York *". " they'll be over in ten minutes "and she hung up.

Then there was the ear piercing scream that boomed across the park. Thomas spinned around , seeing a lady in blue run off something shining in her hand. Thomas chilled to the bone walking over to where the lady was. At the center of the park there was a large pond , and laying on the shore was another girl... Limp.

Thomas rushed over , kneeling down looking to see where the blood was coming from. It was hard, the blood soaked into the bright yellow dress that covered the curly haired girl. She's still breathing Thomas felt her neck , a small pulse thumped.

Thomas found the wound , it was dead center stomach. In confusion Thomas took his jacket from his waist and tied it tightly trying to stop the blood. The girls eyes where wide , pupils in small slits. She obviously started coughing softly , large amounts of blood pooling out.

" shhh" Thomas shushed , pushing her mouth close his hands splattered with blood. The loud sirens blared as they came down the street, pulling to a stop many men ran over to Thomas. " sir w-... Thomas what's happened " the officer noticed it was Thomas almost immediately.

Two more officers pushed Thomas off the girl and picked her up rushing her to the car.
"Eliza " the girl whimpered quietly , before being carried away. " I... Uh found Angelica s- Schuyler in the bushes D-dead " Thomas stuttered standing up shakily.

" Angelica Schuyler , her father had been looking for his three girls after she ran home crying about her boyfriend. " the officer signaled more officers to the bushes. " I think that was one of her sisters peggy Schuyler.. Or Margarita Schuyler  " Thomas mumbled.

" and Eliza? " he asked stubbornly. " I don't know anything about her sir, but I know the three where very close" Thomas said , not knowing much. " Thomas I'll let you off this time okay? You've some how helped " the officer hissed " and thanks to your jacket peggy is stable enough for know".

Thomas nodded , still shaking small velvet drops scattering the ground from his hands. The officer noticed Thomas's shaking and rolled his eyes " scury off we'll send out a report on it later ". " a-alright " Thomas ran off without hesitation. After running one more block he banged on James door with his foot.

James answered the door with yawn , " thom- t-Thomas?" James took a step back frightened. " I know it looks bad but I need to wash my hands , I look insane I swear I haven't done anything " Thomas pleaded. James nodded slowly and walked from the door and inside , sitting on the couch.

Thomas dashed in , straight to the sink washing off his hands. Triple soaping up his hands , he rinsed them and went back next to James . " what happened ". James asked seriously. " so on the way here... I found " Thomas bit his lip glancing to the side. " well?" James asked.

" Angelica and peggy Schuyler dead in the park"

Word count - 905