2~ i didnt think you'd show up

Thomas walked down the dark sidewalk and out into the park. " over here " a quiet voice said on a bench. " why did you ask me here? I don't sleep but on my side it's kinda risky for me to be out" Thomas hissed sitting next to James.

" what's so risky?" James asked. Thomas rolled his eyes " the police are ' after ' me " Thomas said sarcastically ." What do you mean " James said looking at Thomas. " I may have beat the shit out of my dad a couple months ago" Thomas said grinning.

James seemed taken back a little. "Never thought You'd show up at all " James said quietly. " you seem like a lonely ass so why not show up " Thomas put his arms on the bench.
" well thanks , I feel appreciated " James hissed rolling his eyes. " anyway, why did you call me out here ?" Thomas asked.

" I don't know " James shrugged " just thought it was a good idea". Thomas paused before responding." Have I seen you before... Like before last week " Thomas asked." I don't think so " James turned to look Thomas in his face.
" James Madison right?" Thomas asked. James nodded seeming creeped out.

" you went to my middle school and half of freshman year in high school" Thomas said. James looked at Thomas like he was insane.
" how the fuck do you remember this shit ?" James asked shocked. " you seemed familiar, but why the hell did you come back to New York? " Thomas asked.

" kicked out" James rolled his eyes." If you don't mind me asking why " Thomas said sheepishly. James grinned and rolled up his sweater sleeve. " tattoo " James said. A snake surrounded by a rainbow assortment of roses, Thomas couldn't help to also notice small cuts at the base of his wrist. " that's it? I just kinda left " Thomas shrugged. " cool tattoo anyway "

James rolled his sleeve back down "thanks , what happened to the whole ' I'll never get in trouble ' thing that you said freshman year?" James asked. " forgot about it the next year " Thomas shrugged checking his phone.

" sorry to cut this little date short but my ex is threatening to kill me if I don't go to her place" Thomas nervously said getting up and stared running down the street. " okay? Bye" James shouted quickly. Thomas just shook his head and ran down the street.

Thomas arrived at Angelica's house he walked up and knocked on her door nervously. " come in" Angelica said sweetly opening up her door. " uh" Thomas shifted then walked in. " I only have a couple questions then you can go " Angelica said sitting at the table.

Thomas took a seat next to her " what do you want ". " if you don't mind me getting personal, do you have a new girlfriend yet? " she asked bluntly. " no...." Thomas said eyes widening. "You can tell me , there's no shame " Angelica pried.

" I know you do " Angelica moved closer to Thomas's face. Thomas shrunk back " I- I don't" he stutterd. " tell me her name and you can leave" Angelica said coldly. " and if you don't have a girlfriend who's taking up all your time hmm?" " uh-" Thomas panicked " his name is James... James Madison " Thomas said unsure.

Angelica pulled away from Thomas confused." His?"she hissed " your gay?!!" She said loudly. " I'm actually... Bi..." Thomas said quietly." You left me. For some guy?!" Angelica raged. " I have to go , you said I could leave " Thomas got up and ran out the door. " this is not over you bītch!" Angelica screamed.

Thomas ran down the street pulling out his phone. ' James I need to talk to you now.' Thomas texted quickly starting to walk. Like usual James replied almost immediately. 'Okay? Park again' Thomas sighed and walked back to the park.

James was still sitting on the bench when Thomas ran up. " I'm really sorry" Thomas panted sitting down next to James. James was concerned " what did you do?" He asked.
Thomas went over the story " she asked who I was dating and I said no one which is true ! She kept asking and asking and I wouldn't be aloud To go if I didn't tell her someone" Thomas paused looking down

" and I don't know much girls other then her sisters so I said I was dating you". James eyes widened " I'm now pretend dating you..." Thomas laughed nervously. James had nothing to say " like I said I'm sorry" Thomas apologized. " it's... Fine?" James said smiling.

" your okay with this?" Thomas asked shocked. " yeah , let's me reconnect with my bestfriend from sixth grade " James shrugged.

" you are so weird , you know that James?"

~ word count 772 ~