5~ i think we need a break

Warning!!!!- may be triggering - Mettions the act of self harm... Also I'm back from sleep away camp

~ lunch time noon ~
12:35

Thomas sat at his table quietly eating a sandwich. He scrolled through Instagram Boerdley. Liking a couple pictures Thomas turned off his phone and sat in a silence.
Knock
Thomas sighed and stood up , he walked over to the door " what do you want angel- Aaron?" Thomas said looking at Aaron. " hello Thomas , I need to speak with you" Aaron said. Thomas let him in, both sat at the table.

" hi Aaron, do you need something from me ?" Thomas coughed taking a bite of his sandwich.
" are you friends with James?" Aaron asked a little desperately. " James?" Thomas cocked his head. " Madison, James Madison " Aaron rephrased.

Thomas nodded continuing to chew his sandwich. " is this where he's been coming lately? " Aaron asked fiddling with his thumbs under the table. " ehmm, he's been helping me keep my crazy ex away.." Thomas smiled nervously.

" oh thank god " Aaron sighed putting his hands on his head. " why? Is something wrong with you two ". " no no, James has just been off and not really with me " Aaron smiled a little "I've really missed him".

" next time he comes over I'll send him bac-" the door swung open and James ran in
" Thomas I need your hel- Aaron?". Thomas turned in his seat to face James " hi baby, we where just talking about you" Aaron said. " I- uh... Great" James panted.

" Aaron why are you here?" James asked awkwardly. " you haven't been around , so i came to Thomas ". " great.... Can I uhh.." James stuttered. James cleared his throat "Aaron ... Can I speak to you at home please ?".
Thomas turned back to face Aaron.

" of course! Thank you Thomas " Aaron said getting up walking over to James. Putting a arm around James waist ,Aaron and James both walked out. Thomas shook his head and went back to his sandwich.

~ at James house 1:04 ~

James led Aaron into his house, closing the door and locking it. " James " Aaron smiled walking back to James putting arms around neck. " Aaron , I need to talk to you " James looked down.

" what about?" Aaron asked. " us " James chocked out shifting away from Aaron. Aaron's smile faltered and looked at James desperately. " I... Think we need... A break ..." James looked up at Aaron. Aaron just stayed quiet biting his lip. " I just ... Have a lot of emotions whirling in my mind and just don't feel the same connection with you."

" I understand " Aaron said quietly. " I've been seeing someone.." Aaron added quieter. "what?" James said taking a step back." I've been seeing Alexander for a month..." Aaron looked down.

James was on the brink of tears " leave ... Now" James hissed walking away. " James-"." leave!" James screamed turning back to Aaron. Aaron whipped around unlocking and slamming the door on his way out.

James felt himself drop to the ground , sitting down he started crying. Warm tears running down his cheeks as he clutched onto his sweater sleeves.

James shakily stood up backing up into a wall. He looked down again at his sweater, letting go of the sleeves. He rolled one up, small cuts at the base of his wrist. He gulped, shook his head rolling his sleeve down.

Starting to quietly sob, James stumbled over to the bathroom ruffling through the drawers. Not being able to find a blade , James went with a scissor.

Rolling up the sleeve again , he raked the scissor blade across his wrist. The scissor wasn't enough to break the skin but it swelled.
Knock
James hid the scissor quickly slamming the drawer close. Sliding his sweater sleeve down he walked out of the bathroom, and walked into the front room.
Knock
" I'm coming " James voice cracked. Opening the door Thomas stood their with a concerned look on his face. " Thomas?" James looked up at Thomas eyes red and puffy, face still wet from crying.

Thomas let himself in pulling James along with him onto his couch. " I saw Aaron storming down my hall " Thomas finally spoke up. James looked the other way , starting to cry again.

" can you tell me what happened?" Thomas asked softly. James looked back  before flinging his arms around Thomas crying loudly against his chest. Thomas hesitated , but put his arms around James.

James breathed heavily , trying to catch his breath. " I- I br- broke up with a- Aaron" James stuttered through tears. Thomas looked down at the mess that was James , leaning down to peck James forehead.

" he's not worth the tears " Thomas said quietly. James sniffled and started to cry again, " he'd been ch- cheating on me with Alexander." " shhh " Thomas hushed looking away awkwardly.

James nodded , still crying quietly against Thomas's chest hugging him tightly. Thomas and James sat in silence for a while " thanks..." James  spoke up. " for what?" Thomas mumbled.

" f- for helping me " James slightly nuzzled Thomas softly. " I really don't know what would've happened if you didn't show up when you did" he added. " it's really no problem" Thomas smiled a little.

" but if you don't mind me asking, why'd you break up with Aaron?". James gulped and looked down " I didn't really like him all that much anymore... And he did cheat on me."
" oh, do you already like someone else ?". "Y-yeah..." James shifted. " OOoo~ who is it " Thomas smiled more.
...

" it's uh... You.."