16~ paper towels

My friend Adell , ( helloooo) told me to name the chapter paper towels because I couldn't think of things to wash the wound out with

-eNJoy -

" y- you have a slash down the side of your f-face " Thomas mumbled, shocked.

James trembled softly , glancing up at Thomas frightened. " w-what?" James stuttered reaching a hand to his face , quickly drawing it away as the contact burned. " I- I think there should be bandages in the C-closet " James whimpered.

Thomas nodded and quickly got up rushing down the hall , grabbing bandages , rubbing alcohol and paper towels. Thomas hastily ran back to the couch where a stream of blood ran down James face and hands.

Thomas gasped softly and rushed to his side , dampening the paper towels with rubbing alcohol. " okay Jemmy , this might hurt a little" Thomas warned pressing the dampened towelette to James face, James pulled away quickly hissing in pain.

" j-James I know it's hurts but it can't get any better unless I clean it out " Thomas said softly , drawing James closer. Tears ran down James face as he nodded reluctantly, Thomas held the back of James head steady pressing the paper towelette softly to James face.

After about ten minutes of whimpering and pain , Thomas finally wrapped bandages to the side of James cheek.  " I'm sorry Jemmy " Thomas cooed ,putting an arm around James shoulders. James leaned into the slight embrace , sighing softly " it's not your fault tom."

" I took took you to the park , in the night time and with everything going on ..." Thomas stopped , already saying to much. " everything? I mean some bad stuff has happened but your making it sound longer " James said concerned. " it's uh ... It's nothing jem don't worry " Thomas said as reassuringly as he could sound.

James rose a brow but gave in , using to many face mussels made the wound hurt. " whatever you say Tom.." James got quiet for a series of moments " how'd I even get cut? .. I don't remember ever being touch ". Thomas blinked and took a while to respond, zoning out.

Thomas glanced back at James , he was frozen in shock soon a flash of red and something dark colored flashed by

" tom?"
His name being called snapped him from his thoughts " w-what?" Thomas stammered.
" babe you zoned out " James said scooting closer , sitting close to Thomas resting his head on his chest. His body seemed smaller compared to Thomas's and as a instinct he wrapped his arms around James protectively.

James got quiet enjoying the quiet , after minutes of quiet cuddling Thomas spoke up ... And started singing. "Let's go in the garden
You'll find something waiting" Thomas started softly , peeking James interest. "Right there where you left it Lying upside down "

James laughed softly , not being able to think of a turtle being flipped upside down. " When you finally find it You'll see how it's faded
The underside is lighter " Thomas murmured softly gayzing at James lovingly. " When you turn it around Everything stays Right where you left it, Everything stays" thomas cupped James face carefully , smiling.

James blushed lightly smiling back , and Thomas continued with the song. " But it still changes Ever so slightly ...Daily and nightly" Thomas gently touched James face bandages.

James looked down sheepishly, hugging Thomas tightly hiding his face in his shirt.
" When everything stays" Thomas finished hugging James back protectively.

James sighed softly , nuzzling Thomas gently. Thomas began to sing the song again his grip around James softening " Let's go in the garden You'll find something waiting Right there where you left it Lying upside down". 

"When you finally find it You'll see how it's faded The underside is lighter" Thomas said quietly, James yawning softly and curling up in Thomas's arms . "When you turn it around
Everything stays Right where you left it Everything stays" Thomas said getting quieter , softly rocking his arms luring James to sleep.

"But it still changes Ever so slightly Daily and nightly" Thomas yawned himself , feeling James completely relax in his arms telling Thomas he had fallen asleep. Thomas gayzed down at his own little sleeping beauty.
"In little ways When everything stays" Thomas fondly kissed James forehead, picking him up bridal style heading for the stairs.

Thomas hummed quietly to the tune , making sure to keep the smaller asleep . Walking up the stairs James stirred a bit , Thomas hushing him softly . " But it still changes Ever so slightly Daily and nightly In little ways When everything stays" Thomas sang , being his favorite line.

Once in James room , he forgot about everything wrong.... Or Bad in life. As long as he had James , life would be well enough-. Laying down on the bed , setting James down next to him. Smuggling close , he wrapped his arms around James holding him close .

" when everything stays ~ "

----

Word count 805

- or he thought