9 ~ steal one

I'm back from camp!!

~ time skip after a week of  quality fam  time ~

Thomas waved off to his two sisters and parents as they boarded their plane. Thomas sighed turning around , and walked all the way back to the front of the airport. Stepping out the door , he noticed two people.

Both of them talking in the corner, a tall one wearing short shorts and the other with a beanie on. That can't be James... The one with the beanie resembled James the tall one looked  like Thomas.

The two noticed Thomas's staring , turned to each other and walked over to Thomas. Once close enough he noticed the one that resembles James had cuts down his arms and neck clear as day. " are you Thomas?" The tall one asked in a thick French accent.

Thomas shook his hair and looked at the taller one dumb founded. " I - uhhh... Yes?". " I'm Lafayette and this is Hercules " the other on- Lafayette said.

" we were told to pick you up from...." Lafayette glanced down at their phone quickly " James?". Thomas paused before responding James? " o-okay?" Thomas said shifting awkwardly. Lafayette nodded to a white mercedes, parked on the side of the road.

Thomas gulped and walked over to the car, getting into the back seat setting his backpack to the side. Lafayette and Hercules both climbed in , in unison. After a few minutes of driving Thomas spoke up " so uh... Hercules where are you from?".

Silence rang in the car ," Hercules is a mute he can't speak " Lafayette said quietly looking out on the highway. " o-oh..." Thomas stammerd looking down embarrassed. " but to answer your question Hercules is from Ireland " Lafayette said.

Thomas fiddled with his thumbs , not knowing how to respond. When he glanced up it was dark out, we've only been driving for five minutes... " where are w-we?" Thomas asked peering against the window.

Lafayette responded with the click of the doors locking. Thomas started sweating, stomach twisting he bit his lip. The car jerked to a shaky stop. They where in the middle of a dirt road with nothing but broken concrete, grass and gravel on the sides.

Hercules turned in his seat to look at Thomas. Thomas shifted , terrified under his glare. Lafayette turned as well, their pupils dilated. "Thomas if you listen , This will make it easier " Lafayette said smiling.

Thomas shrank against the car seat, not knowing what to do. " joh-.... " Lafayette paused " jake had asked me and Hercules to help out his friends.... So we agreed ". " to Jake , he hasn't see you do much at your own house where have you been" Lafayette added on.

Jake? Watch me? " w-what?" Thomas started to shake. Lafayette hissed , took a small dagger out of their pocket. " where the fuck do you go everyday ". " James house!" Thomas squeaked loudly.

Lafayette seemed enraged, flicking the dagger skillfully at Thomas's chest. Thomas winced in pain, the dagger hitting the upper chest and no where near his heart thankfully. " shit I'm such a bad aim" Lafayette complained to himself.

The dagger didn't didn't go down deep, Thomas gently pulled the dagger out , eyes slowly opening and closing. Hercules had already turned around staring at the road lost in thought.

Thomas with what strength he gathered, he sat forward pushing Lafayette's shoulder hardly. Lafayette's arm hit the door, clicking on the unlock button." No!" They hissed. Thomas opened the door , with the pain that ripped in his chest he ran.

My life is going down hill all because of This James boy Thomas came to the realization. Thomas ran as fast as his legs could carry him, which was lost in New York City.

Thomas looked around , he had already checked his chest and it was shallow cut and the blood bleed through his shirt. No one seemed to care , as Thomas walked the busy streets. Still running Thomas found a telephone booth. Who the fuck still uses these things? Thomas walked into the booth starting to type James number in.

" h-hello?" A scratchy voice came over the phone. " James it's Thomas-" " oh my god Thomas where are you? Where the fuck did you go" James cut him off. " James I'm in downtown newyork please come pick me up".
" Thomas I don't have a car"
" steal one"
" Thomas!" James voice boomed over the telephone. " James get your non- adventuress ass over here to pick me up!"

...

" fine".

Word count - 742