Satan's Pet ~Part 10~

NATHANAEL's P.O.V

-------------------------------

I need to tell her. Tell her everything. The truth.

SERENA's P.O.V

------------------------

When Mariah and Aidan went back to their apartment I turned back to Nathanael to see him glaring at me. I sighed. What now?

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Two things," he said holding up two fingers, "One," he help up one finger, "why didn't you stop her, when she went all flirty on me? She really freaks me out, I've only known the girl five minutes and I'm scared for my life."

I had to lean against the wall, I was laughing so much a few tears were running down my cheek. Nathanael continued to glare at me and held up two fingers.

"And two you called me Nathanael," he stated.

"Yeah, so?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow at me, I stared at him then the realization hit me and my eyes widened. "Oops." I said and hit my palm against my forehead.

Both Lucifer and Nathanael went by the names of Dominic and Chris when around other people.

"Yeah, oops," Nathanael replied. "Luckily, when I was talking to Aidan I told him my first name is Nathanael but I hated being called it so I ask everyone to call me Chris."

I nodded my head and walked into my apartment. "Very clever, angel boy. Now let's go unpack."

I heard him groan and laughed as I walked towards the first box to be unpacked.

By three o'clock we've finished unpack my few things. It was all bedroom stuff. We returned to the living room and laid down on the floor.

"I really need to buy furniture and kitchen appliances, too," I told Nathanael.

He laughed, "Yeah, otherwise we'll starve."

I laughed, too. I stopped when there was a knock on the front door. I groaned and got up to answer it.

I was shocked to see Mariah standing there in nothing but shorts and her bra.

"Hey, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over tonight for dinner?" she asked me. Either she didn't realize she had no top on or she didn't care.

"Christ, Mariah, put a top on!" Aidan's voice came from their door.

"Oopsie!" she squealed and ran back into her apartment.

I laughed as Aidan came towards me. I walked back into my apartment with him following behind me, leaving the door open for Mariah when she finished dressing.

"Sorry, no furniture. But do take a seat on the cold, hard, uncomfortable floor," I laughed over my shoulder.

Aidan chuckled as I walked back over to where Nathanael sat and sat down on the floor, legs crossed.

Just as he sat down my front door shut and Mariah came in with a long white top on that had to red hand prints over her breasts and the words 'MINE' underneath. It was an awesome top.

She sat down opposite me with a huge grin on her face. "So are you and Chris going to join us for Mexican night? We are having fajitas and nachos!" she cheered.

I laughed and looked towards Nathanael. "Well 'Chris'?" I asked, empathizing his name, "want to go?"

He nodded his head, "sure."

"I don't understand how can you hate your first name, Chris? Nathanael is a cool name. In fact there is an angel named Nathanael, you know?" Mariah said after not even a minute of silence.

"Oh, yeah," I joked. "He's an angel all right." I laughed.

Nathanael glared at me. Running a hand through his hair he said, "I just don't like it. It sounds old."

Aidan snorted.

"You really need to get some furniture, Serena," Mariah said, this girl talked a lot. I smiled at the thought of having to always talk to now. There was so much I wanted to talk to someone about.

"Yeah I know, I was going to head out a minute ago," I didn't want to sound rude, I was happy they had came over. But I wished I had some furniture and glasses to offer them a drink of something. Even my fridge and cupboards were empty.

"Oh, well, we'll go now then and see you guys tonight," Aidan said getting up off the floor.

Mariah huffed and refused to get off the floor. So Aidan bent down picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. She shrieked and started laughing. Just as Aidan opened the door there was a silent knock.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for Serena," the familiar voice said.

Looking over Aidan's shoulder I saw the last person I expected to see.

"Mum?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT'S ONLY A SMALL PART!!!

BUT WHAT DOES NATHANAEL WANT TO TELL SERENA??

WHATS SERENA'S MOTHER DOING THERE???

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!