Phil and Steve, Maggie Says No, And Jacktide Action.

I'm getting really behind on questions, and when I say this, I really mean it: I'm so, so, sorry! I hope I can make some of it up with a multiple question featuring chapter; I really hope I can get back into the swing of things. Anyways, no more unnecessary rambling, on to the chappie! -Messy

Tsunamisaurus asks: Question for Phil and Steve, Do you two have to go to therapy like Otis and Marvin? or are you perfectly happy with your wonderful edible selves?"

Phil: ...

Steve: ...

Magnus: I don't think they can answer.

/door opens/

Alex: *scrunches up eyebrows* Are you talking to a loaf of bread and a potato? Should I leave you and your...food to your intense conversation?

Magnus: No, and no. Uh, I do this ask book thing online, where people from Midgard ask me questions. It's confusing; don't ask.

Alex: *stares back* I wasn't planning on it.

Magnus: Oh, forgot. This is Alex Fierro, child of Loki. Say hi, Alex.

Alex: First of all, it's son right now, and please don't mention my...father. Second of all, hello bread, hello potato, how are you?

Magnus: *stares for a second, then looks away* We're talking to the laptop, which translates our speech to word. And the bread is Steve, the potato is Phil, get it right.

Alex: Maggie, are you telling me that your hobbies are to talk to a laptop, and to name food? And I thought I knew you. By the way, you're still bad at hiding the staring.

Magnus: I'm not—gah. Don't call me that. Anyways, we have to answer this question.

Alex: *looks at laptop* People obviously have their priorities in order. Asking about the wellbeing of food and if they have therapy.

Magnus: Definitely. Anyways, Mr/Miss Asker, I doubt they go to therapy; and I bet that they love being eaten by slimy einherjar mouths.

Tsunamisaurus asks: can I have some Jacktide action please XD

Jack: Finally, a question that addresses my love life.

Magnus: You had a question about it months ag—

Jack: Nuh uh, Señor. My time to shine, not yours.

Magnus: *throws hands up in surrender and walks out of room*

Jack: Ahem. So, I remember dating this really cute sword named Anaklusmos (hot name, amiright?) about a week ago. He was really awkward at first, and then he turned out to share common interests with me—like killing stuff!

Jack: Isn't that cool? Who would've known? Anyways, we went out on a few more dates, usually in his wielder's pocket. And the best thing was, it was like a beach in there! The whole deal: sand, rocks, water.

Jack: Ah; then we broke up. I think it was an argument about if Twenty One Pilots is better than Taylor Swift. Tch, Taylor Swift all the way.

Magnus: *walks back into room holding a juice box* Jack, are all your dates like this?

Jack: What do you mean?

Magnus: Like, ending with an argument about which pop artist is better?

Jack: Uh...pretty much, Maggy-O.

Magnus: I should've kn—wait, where'd you hear that nickname?

Jack: Some of your hallmates. You seem tense; you don't want me to kill them, do you?

Magnus: Uh, no, it's fine. Go fetch a date with someone, I'll be right back after making 'no more giving Magnus nicknames' a rule.

Jack: Oi! Your friend's Civil War bayonet—can't wait to flirt with him again.

Magnus: *shakes head*

Magnus, On a scale of Annabeth to Blitzstone how gay are you

Magnus: ...

Halfborn: The dwarf and elf's combined.

Magnus: i'M NOT GAY

Sam: Hmm...T.J.

Magnus: Are you guys going to name every person that's remotely gay, and compare them to me?

Alex: He's panromatic, not gay, guys.

Magnus: Thank you.

Alex: *snorts* You're still pretty gay, though.

Magnus: Screw my death.

------
A/N: That was terribly short, but I wanted to get some questions answered, so hope you enjoyed it! Also, The Hammer Of Thor kind of changed my ships. (Cough otps cough) But, yeah, you guys may be seeing a change of pairings p soon.