Mallory WTF-That Ain't Stealthy, Kiss Already, Jefferchase The Sequel.

Question from HappyFangirl4913 : To TJ: do /you/ like Magnus?? *wink wink nudge nudge* (just kiss already)

Magnus: Yo, TJ, you have another question—*reads question and blushes*—oh. Oh.

Magnus: *mutters under breath* Shit, shit, shit, shit...

TJ: *walks into Magnus's room* Great, what's it about?

*meanwhile, hiding inside the closet*

Sam: *whispers* Camera?

Blitzen: *makes a thumbs up sign* Check.

Sam: Popcorn?

Mallory: *chucks a piece in her mouth* Mmhm.

Sam: Hearthstone, you rolling?

Hearth: *nods slightly while holding the camera in one hand*

*back outside the closet*

TJ: Magnus?

Magnus: Huh?

TJ: *smiles teasingly* The question?

Magnus: *blushes in embarrassment* Oh yeah, sorry dude.

*in the closet*

Sam: As you can see, we are filming a dork by the name of Magnus in his natural habitat. He has approached his best friend, who he has a major crush on, and proceeds to turn into a tomato.

Mallory: Why aren't they kissing already? They're both idiots who can't just freaking admit they like eachother.

*outside the closet*

Magnus: Uh, well, here's the question. *hesitantly hands the laptop over to TJ.*

TJ: *reads over question then flushes* Well, asker, seem to be implying that you want some chemistry between me and Magnus. *chuckles slightly then blushes*

TJ: Well, Magnus is a huge dork.

TJ: *smirks* Even more than me, and that's saying something, alright.

Magnus: No, I'm pretty sure you're still the huger dork.

*in the closet*

Sam: Hearthstone, you getting this? They are in full-on flirting mode.

Mallory: *yelps* Ouch! Halfborn, you idiot, stop stepping on my foot, godsdammit.

Halfborn: *smiles smugly* Not my fault. This closet is tiny.

Mallory: It is huge.

Halfborn: Not for me.

Sam: Shut up guys. We're kind of in the middle of a stealthy operation here.

*outside the closet*

TJ: He's also became a best friend of mine. Almost more than Mallory and Halfborn, especially since they've been flirting with eachother since forever, and kind of third wheeling me. (They should just get together already, like, get a move on already.)

Magnus: I know, right?

*sudden muffled yelling and protesting from the closet*

TJ: What was that?

Magnus: I dunno. Do you want to go with Option A: ignoring it and dealing with the crappy consequences later or B: Check it out and possible get eaten alive?

TJ: B. If we die, we'll get resurrected anyway.

*closet door slams open*

Mallory: Thomas Jefferson Junior and Magnus Chase. I will kill you both. One; for saying that I flirt with Halfborn. Two; for not getting to the good stuff already.

Sam: *hisses from inside the closet* Mallory! Bursting out in sudden rage because you totally were always flirting with Halfborn, and not being patient is not considered stealthy.

Mallory: Whoops. I'm guessing that it's too late to go back in the closet and start filming you guys until you kiss again?

Magnus: You were filming us?

Blitzen: Maybe?

Hearth: *clicks camera off and starts signing* Yes. I wasn't involved in any part of this mess. Just saying.

Halfborn: *cough* Suck-up. *cough*

Hearth: *rolls eyes*

Samirah: I should have known this plan would've blown up, especially since none of your shield siblings are exactly subtle. Anyways, blame me or whatever you want, but I set this up with my own precious time. So kiss. I order you two too.

Magnus: Hey, hold up. You can't just order us to kiss like some dimwits who don't know how to use their own brains. Also, you just had a whole operation set up to makes video that's possible blackmailing material. I'm not sure if this is a fair deal, al-Abbas.

Samirah: *crosses arms* Yeah, okay, Chase. We all know you have a major crush on TJ, and want to smooch him like there's no tomorrow.

Magnus: *glares at Sam* I am so getting you for this.

Sam: *laughs coldly* You can try.

TJ: *watches Sam and Magnus like a intense table tennis match, then steps between them* Woah, guys. No need for fighting. Or revenge. That's bad too. Samirah, if you're that desperate for us to kiss. Here you are.

TJ: *smiles lightly and looks and Magnus, then steps forward to peck him on lips*

*intense cheering ensues and whatever that usually happens when two of your friends finally goddamn kiss*

(Picture by yours truly.)

A/N: Whoa, long chapter much? Hope you guys enjoyed this. Once again, thank you all for reading and commenting on my trainwreck!