Just A Little Falafel, A Bucket, and Screw Thank You's

Adventures_girl_99 asks: Magnus : a challenge, how much falafel can you consume ? and demonstrate please

Samirah: *reads the question* I'm not sure if I should be worried for Magnus, or if I should just laugh.

Blitzen: Where's the kid, anyways?

Hearth: *sighs defeatedly* I told him that I would get the falafel, but he was insistent.

Samirah: *smack forehead* He ran out the door as soon as he saw the word 'falafel' in a dare, didn't he?

Blitzen: Don't be harsh on him, Sam. Falafel's his comfort food, he lived on it for two years.

Samirah: I guess you're right.

Magnus: *bursts out his front door, hands filled with several to-go boxes*

Samirah: Oh gods.

Magnus: *smiles triumphantly* I got them all, all I need is to do now is dine.

Samirah: *looks behind her shoulder at Hearth* You got the bucket?

Hearth: *sticks his thumb up in affirmation*

Magnus: Is that for...puke?

Samirah: *smirks* You're a smart one Blondie. Of course it's for throw up. You're digestive system's used to a meal a day, according to your buddies. It won't take more than 10 falafel pieces, I bet.

Magnus: *raises eyebrows* 10? Please. I can fit twenty in here.

Hearth: *looks concerned* Please don't, Magnus. One at a time, or you'll choke. No more than five, and that's only if you don't want more.

Blitzen: He'll be fine Hearthstone. I think he can get twenty in.

Magnus: See? Someone believes in me. Thanks Blitz. Anyways, falafel awaits.

*ten minutes later*

Magnus: *fifth piece in hand, and intensely chewing the fourth*

Samirah: *pops her second one in her mouth* Hurry up Magnus. They serve eight pieces in a packet, and you're only halfway through.

Magnus: *glares at her while his mouth is full*

*twenty minutes later*

Magnus: *chewing his tenth piece, then swallows* Yes! Ten pieces. See, Sam? I'm fine, a-okay. I didn't even use that bucket.

Samirah: *readily holding bucket in hands* Sure. You still have ten pieces left, y'know?

*half an hour later*

Blitzen: *checks watch* Man, I have to go. Hearth needs to get his artificial sunlight.

Hearth: *nods in agreement* Make sure Magnus feels okay. Make him drink sips of water with lemon in it, and—

Blitzen: It's fine Hearth, she has it all under control.

Samirah: *about to throw the bucket of puke away* Yeah you guys go. See you tomorrow.

Magnus: *sickly green and shivering on the floor in the fetal position*

Samirah: *comes back and ruffles Magnus's hair in a sisterly way* I told you, y'know?

Magnus: *mumbles incoherently*

Samirah: *rolls eyes and smiles* Here, let's get you to bed. *lifts Magnus in a fireman carry* Wow, you're way lighter than an average person who shoved eighteen pieces of falafel in their mouths would be. *rests him on his bed*

Magnus: *mutters* Thanks, Sam.

Samirah: What was that?

Magnus: *sighs and says it louder* I said thanks.

Samirah: *smirks* A little louder?

Magnus: I said thank—oh screw it. Goodbye, Sam.

Ask Magnus Chase and Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें