Tori

Author note: I created this story back in 2014 and have been updating it since, editing it whenever I can so if there's misspelling or grammar issues don't come at me.

Boston is where this begins. Boston is where I live and will always live, the same thing everyday nothing drastically changing.
My name is Tori, I'm 18. I have an older sister named Ally and she's smart, me on the other hand not so much.

I come home from school one day, Ally's sitting in the living room legs crossed eyes closed.
Hey!" I say taking my shoes off.
She doesn't answer.
"hey" I say again louder.
She throws her hand up then back down to meditation pose. I stare for half a second then walk up the wooden stairs to my room.

We have a big house In Boston but I don't like it, it's way too boring here.

I walk up stairs and open my large windows sitting on the window seat. I think about the other kids at school talking about a story and how if you say "I believe" a shadow will come and take you to a land with no rules and you will be happy. This all sounded strange yet fascinating. Almost sounded like Neverland like in the stories. I'm supposed to go to college in the fall and not looking forward to meeting new people being in a new area.

I knew it wasn't going to work but I did it anyways for amusment. I looked up at the sky and said,

"I believe"

Nothing happened.
Lame.

I sat there for a while and then I heard something, I looked up and saw a shadow heading my way, I got closer to look out the window trying to focus my vision.
The shadow flys right up to my window, grabs my arm and decides to fly off with full grip on my forearm. I must have blacked out considering we had flown away over the Boston city lights glaring up into the clouds.
This couldn't be real I must have fallen and hit my head or maybe I was drugged on my way home but either way flying into the sky being held by a floating shadow is not how I wanted to spend my Thursday evening

The shadow drops me on a soft white sand beach then flys up and away into the woods. I look up to see a group full of boys pointing knifes and their eyes at me.

"What's your name, girl!" One rough looking blondie says.

"Tori...where am I?"

" Why you're  in Neverland!" a short boy cries out way too excited to be here.

NeverLand like the story?

"Don't talk to her until Pan gets here" says the blonde again

Pan like the Peter Pan?

Then a taller fellow comes out of the woods scuffling towards me with pride.

"I heard my name?" he says with a crisp British accent.

I stand up and all the boys put their knives down. Half of them move their gaze to the sand not making eye contact with the strange British man.

"That's me...Peter...Peter Pan" he grins.

I'm shocked for a while but then I finally speak "the Peter Pan?" I ask

"There's only one Peter Pan so ya I'm THE Peter Pan". 
  That grin is so unusually flattering.
Is that weird to think?

"So what do we do with the girl?" the blonde boy questions.

"Ill take her Felix" Peter says

Felix nods and him and the other boys run Back into the woods.

I must be dreaming.

"Come on" he says, helping me up the sand bend. I slowly follow after him into the woods remembering the stories I was told in childhood. Disney characters and cartoons that aren't real... that's what I am following into the woods.
Can't be that bad right?