14.What Happens When The Lights Go Out

Start from the beginning

He chuckled. "Oh really?"

"Yes."

"How angry?" I felt him move closer.

"Very."

"Well if it helps I thought you were cute."

"No." I felt his arms reach around me.

"Come on Brooke."

"No."

He leaned down and kissed my neck lightly. I shivered a little. "Don't be mad."

"You know I can hold a grudge."

"Not for long." He kissed me near my ear.

"Yes. I once didn't talk to my sister for two months straight for embarrassing me in front of my friends."

"But you're talking to me right now."

"So? Now I guess I won't talk to you."

"That's fine with me."

He took my chin and had me face him and crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled away smiling.

I smirked. "That's cheating."

"I like to think of it more as a loophole." And with that he kissed me again.

He had one hand on my waist and another in my hair. He deepened the kiss, and who was I to protest?

All of the sudden I felt a pinch on my side. I jumped and laughed breaking the kiss. He tickled me! "Ashton!" I yelled while giggling. He continued to tickle me.

"Still mad?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said in between laughing.

"I won't stop until you say you're not!"

"Fine! I'm not mad!"

He stopped and I was still slightly chuckling. "Jerk."

"Hey it worked. I didn't know that you were that ticklish."

"Ssshhh...it's a secret." I said putting my finger to my lips.

"Well I'll use that to my advantage more often." He said pecking me on the lips.

"You better not."

He just shrugged and started walking out the door. I followed him to the kitchen.

I saw Theresa standing in front of the microwave. "Oh! Hey you guys! I'm just making some lunch! Come sit down." We sat on a little table in front of a big window that was right next to the kitchen.

She came over and set a plate down. On the plate were, believe it or not, dinosaur chicken nuggets. Then at the same time, Ashton and I both whispered, "Yessss!" We looked up at each other instantly, then at the same time asked, "You like Dinosaur nuggets too?!" We busted out laughing.

"But the question is, which end do you eat first?" He asked me.

"The head because I feel as if when I eat the butt, they have to suffer more. If you eat the head first it ends the suffering."

He stared at me with wide eyes. "I thought I'm the only one who does that."

"Well you aren't. It's funny though that you're this big jock at school, but you do things like this."

"Well we all have our guilty pleasures." He said smiling and eating the head of the dinosaur. "I mean what about you? You do this too."

"Yeah well I wouldn't hide it. But I mean wouldn't guys on the football team think it kind of weird?"