Fourteen

I placed a flower next to her tombstone. I had a friend of mine put a picture of her in her stone. I'll be with my baby girl soon again, I just know it.

     My phone buzzed in my pocket from Joker. Many texts messages trying to get my attention. Random letters and a few saying "ANSWER ME"

     I called him and walked back to my car with the phone to my chin on speaker. "What's up, buttercup?" I chirped when he picked up.

     "Where are you, A?"

     "Where I always am. Why? What's it to ya?"

     "Meet me at my place. I gotta talk to you." He said sternly before hanging up. I shrugged and got in driving to his place like I was told.

     I fixed my hair, threw my jacket in the back seat, and walked up to his penthouse. The door was cracked open a little so I pushed it open, leaning against the door frame. "I believe you were expecting me?" I whispered at him.

     He caught his breath and came over to me, taking my hand and leading me into the room. He closed the door behind us and handed me a glass with what appeared to be wine in it. I smiled and clinked my glass with his.

     His smile was melting my heart by the minute.

     "A..." He whispered, coming closer to me and looking down to my eyes. His hand softly grazed my cheek, sending shivers up my spine. I bit my lip in return which made him smile. His index finger trailed down my lips, pulling my bottom softly with it. He took my glass and his and put it on the table behind us before leaning in and kissing me again.

     This kiss wasn't rough, but it was slow. Passionate.

      His hands trailed down my body, scooping me up by my butt and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me towards the bedroom where he laid me down gently on the bed. His hands were soft as they trailed up my body to lift my shirt off. He looked at me with no emotion. To me, it was almost as if he was regretting his decision.

     "Everything alright...?" I whispered, looking down and crossing my arms nervously.

     "No, doll. You're just... so..." He held my hands and lightly pushed me back. He towered over me and caressed my cheek, his lower half lightly grazing my stomach. "So... beautiful... Like a goddess sent here for me to find and care for."

     He leaned in and kissed my lips again, slowly running his hands over my skin. His lips trailed down my jaw to my chest, and very slowly down my stomach. His ocean blue eyes never leaving mine. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my pants and pulled them down, giving him more area to kiss.

     "Puddin?! Where are you?!" We heard Harley chirp from the other room. "I got away! Aren't cha proud of me?!"

     He got up and twitched a little, fixing his hair as I put my clothes back on. I found myself finding the closet and hiding in it, watching as Harley jumped all over him. She forced him onto the bed and had her way with him.

     I stood in the closet watching someone who just called me a goddess fuck someone who means nothing. I'll admit I was strong, but I couldn't help but curl in a ball and cry as she moaned his name.

     "Ok, stop." He said, she disobeyed.

     "But Puuuuudin!!" She wined giving him puppy eyes.

     "I said stop! Get out of my house." He said sternly, pushing her onto the bed and putting at least his boxers on.

     "But.. P-Puddin..?" She shuttered. He just gave her this look and she ran scared out the door.

     He came over to the door and opened it. He just looked down at me with sad eyes and scooped me up. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't. "I'm sorry you had to see that, doll." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back, okay?"

     I nodded and watched as he walked out of the room. I felt sick to my stomach and all I could do was cry. I curled up at the top of the bed under the blankets and sobbed into the pillow.