* * *

"I'll see you on the other side." I whispered before falling with her in my arms into chemicals. I didn't ever want to get her to this point, but I had no choice. She was too sweet and delicate before, now I've changed her for life.

As she was under, I scrunched my face and growled. "Stupid.. Stupid.. Stupid.." I yelled, my head twitching. Once she comes out, she'll change forever. She'll end up like Harley, and she shouldn't be. She's perfect the way she is. God dammit, what have I done?

"Boss?" Frost came over to me in the tank. "Yes, Frosty. Its time." I growled. I picked her up and handed her to him, covering his suit in the chemicals as well. "Sorry, bud." I said patting his shoulder.

I threw my shirt off and wiped the chemicals off my body before doing the same to her, wrapping her up in my coat and leaving her panties on her. God, her body was beautiful. She always said she hated it. How her thighs jiggle and touch when she walks; or how her stomach isn't flat enough. I've lived with her constantly avoiding food and taking pills instead. I've caught her trying to end it many times, yet she never told me why.

I overheard her say something about someone named Molly, but nothing rings a bell.

Overall, she was perfect. Everything I could ever ask for. Its true to say, I've fallen for her. I can say I'm a little crazy for her, but I, Joker, in an attempt to save her, became her ruin.