* * *

"Get out!" I screamed, speeding off once she was gone.

I drove to the wearhouse Frost took that monster to as fast as I could, barging in and ripping off my jacket. I picked up a hammer and smirked at a naked Felix sitting in a chair ties up.

"This looks neat." I smiled as I slammed it between his legs, hitting his poor excuse of a dick.

He screamed and I watched blood drip to the floor. Yep, his dick was smashed flat as a pancake on the chair. "SHUT UP!" I yelled, smacking him. "What did you do to her?!"

"She didn't tell you, freak?" He growled between cries. "We had a family. Just her, I, and a little baby girl, Molly."

I turned away and hit my hands on my head. Family? Molly? She never mentioned anything about that. She lied to me about her past.

"Molly had to come to an end because she knew what I was doing to Adore. I took her DNA and put it in my darling girl. Now, soon to come, we can have a family again." He spoke softly, as if he had any real feelings for her.

I took a deep breath and rolled my head around. "Give me one," I paused, turning back around to face him. "One good reason why I shouldn't blow your FUCKING HEAD off your shoulders right now."

"Because you'll never see her again if you do. I have my men everywhere. I guarantee you, I can find out where she is right now."

"No need to." Frost said as he came around the corner. "I already found her."

I smiled at Felix and chuckled. "Batter up, baby." I growled as I swung the hammer, hitting him in the head and knocking him over. Blood dripped, but I was sure to leave him alive.