Nine

"Good morning, kitten." Felix whispered. I groaned and rolled over so my back was facing him.

     "What's wrong?" He asker, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You loved me last night.." His wet lips kissing down my arm as he gripped my ass.

     "Felix, stop." I lightly pushed him, still groggy. His hand gripped my neck and rolled me on my back. He got on top of me and pinned my arms down, feeling him at my entrance between my legs. "Get off of me, Felix!" I screamed, using all my strength to try and fight him off but it didn't work.

     "Hey, hey, hey! Oh, apparently I'm late for the party. My apologies!" Joker laughed as he barged in, bowing to us. Felix got off of me and put on his boxers while I pulled the bla let over my bare body. Joker snapped his head up and gave me that amazing smile. I felt my cheeks go bright red.

     "Almost 2 full days, Joker, even with the torture you were in. I'm impressed."

     "Those silly toys are for kids, and I'm the Joker." He growled at Felix. I giggled, finding it a little cheesy and funny, yet so cute for some reason.

     "If you don't mind, I'll just take my lady home now." Joker said as he walked my direction. Felix held up a gun to him, but he kept walking. "J.." I whispered, looking back and forth between him and the gun. He just winked at me and smiled.

     "I know." He whispered. In a swift motion, he pulled out his gun and shot, hitting Felix in the shoulder and scooping me up. "I believe you forgot something." He said, wrapping his jacket around me. I giggled softly and curled up in his chest.

     "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. He looked at Felix and Frost tied him up and bagged his head. I got in his car and god knows where they took Felix to.

     "J.." I whispered, holding his hand. "He did something to me.. Something I don't know how to deal with..."

     He looked at me and furrowed his brows. "What is it?" He asked.

     "He said.. He put a baby in me.. For us to have a family again."

     He pulled over and sighed. He was speechless.

     "Get out." He growled. I asked why and he yelled. "Get out!"

     I got out of the car as he sped off down the street, leaving me naked in his jacket in the cold rainy city.

     Alone.

     I ran to the nearest alley and hid under some boxes to keep cry, but didn't work so well.

     "Where's your boyfriend?" Said someone with a low voice. I looked up and saw Batman looking down at me. I shrugged and covered myself again.

     "He's not my boyfriend... But he's gone..."

     "Come with me, I'll clean you up." He sighed, extending a hand. I didn't wanna take it, but I didn't have a choice, so I took it.

     He scooped me up and zoomed back to his bat cave. He gave me a baggy shirt and comfy baggy sweatpants for me to wear and I changed into them, curling up on a couch I found.

     He brought me something warm to drink and took off his mask. "Its been a while since we talked. I know you haven't been up to any good with the Joker and Felix." He said.

     "I know..." I whispered, taking a sip of my drink. I giggled softly and looked up at him. "You still know me well. Red velvet hot chocolate on a rainy day?"

     "Your choices in drinks were always as different as your personality." He said walking away to change.

     "What's that supposed to mean, bat-brain?" I giggled taking another sip. He just waved his hand and laughed.

     Its been forever since I've seen him. We met back in high school as best friends. He was the sweetest to me when I was the new kid. He always looked out for me and protected me. He became the big brother I never had. I was the first person that knew he was the one and only Batman. He swore to keep me safe for as long as he could, but he got a new job and saw me less and less, till he was distant. I feel someone staring at me when I'm alone all the time, but I know most of the time, he's around.

     "Let's go somewhere more comfortable." He said as he scooped me up. He carried me to his elevator and we went to his house which was freezing. My toes and fingers were numb.

     We hurried to some room in his house where he lit a fireplace and I snuggled up on the couch.

     "So, you've got a lot to tell me." He laughed sitting next to me.

     Time to so I'll the whole story...