One

"Here we go again. What is this? His 6th tonight?" I scoff watching an older sleezy man drink one too many drinks.

     "I've lost count. He's been staring at you every night since he's been here." The bartender, Lee, tells me as I cross my legs sitting on the counter. "I noticed but why am I the one having to serve him this whole time? I'm scared he's gonna make a move next time he orders a shot."

     I hopped down and fixed the tight black leggings and very low cut white crop top I'm forced to wear as uniform. I know its a club but I look and feel like a hooker. "God, Lee, you have it really lucky sometimes." I joked lightly hitting him.

     "Why's that?" He laughed catching me as I tried to fix my heel.

     "You don't get your ass slapped by sleezy guys every night. I'd be rich by now if I had a dollar for every time that happened."

     "I feel bad for you, sweetie. Here, group of guys just walked in. Your turn." He handed me my notebook and smiled at me. "Where's Jessica when you need her? This job isn't only for me, ya know."

     I walked over to the group of guys in suits and nice hair. The only guys I've seen walk in here that look like they have some self respect.

     "Good, waiter, bout time." One of them scoffed. I take back what I said...

     I just rolled my eyes and responded with a fake smile. "What will it be?"

     "Best drink you've got to serve." One said as he sent me away. I wanted back over to Lee, swaying my hips to give them a show. "Make something tasty, Lee. I've got something to show you."

     He winked at me and gave me three of the best Bloody Mary's lined with sugar. I reapplied my red lipstick so it was a bit sticky and made sure Lee was watching. I walked back over and placed their drinks on the table, leaning down for them to look down my top with all three.

     "So boys," I said lightly, almost singing. "What's the occasion?" I asked putting my tray down against the wall next to them.

     "W-well... Uh.." One studdered.

     I turned around and winked at Lee, watching him lean his elbows on the counter.

     Let's just say I've been making my own fun.

     "Oh, baby, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" I whispered licking my lips and grabbing his tie, twirling it around my finger. All of the boys looked at me practically drooling, as did most of the club.

     I leaned on their table, letting the boys look down my top. I took one of their drinks and licked the sugar from the rim of the glass, letting some of the drink spill out onto my breasts. By now, they looked like dogs. Tongues hanging out, bulges growing through their pants, all leaning closer and closer to me. I lifted the cup and poured it on all of them, having them dripping wet and smelling of cocktails. The whole club filled with laughter and they all ran away embarrassed.

      "Well done, well done." Lee clapped as I walked back behind the bar, grabbing a napkin to wipe my chest and pull my top up. "Looks like dressing like a hooker pays off sometimes." He winked.

     "Fuck off, Lee." We laughed as I threw the napkin at him.

     He looked out into the crowd with worry in his eyes, nudging me at who showed up. Sitting behind a pole, between the dancers legs, was the bright green hair I knew too well. His electric eyes burning into mine. I again felt like I was prey, but this time, I was scared. His eyes were hungry. It was as if I was the bunny and he was the lion. I felt my body go ice cold as his gaze got stronger. His jaw tightened as his red lips curved into a small grin. There was no saying what goes through this mans mind, but a stare like that puts me in a trance.

     Lee tapped my shoulder and tried showing me the time, but I was too frozen being stared at to look. Lee had to step in front of me and shake me to finally get my attention. "H-huh?" I asked.

     "You're as white as snow. I'll take over for a bit, go in the back cool off. Trust me, I know how bad that share gets to you."

     I shakily nodded and clicked my heels towards the dressing room as fast as I could without falling. I could feel his eyes staring me down, even after I shut the door behind me.

     I quickly sat down at an empty vanity and held my head in my hands. The amount of fear that stare put in me was enough to make me shed a tear. Goodness, he scares me sometimes.

     I reached for a tissue but jumped, seeing the Joker standing behind me in the mirror. "Oh, don't cry, doll." He whispered, softly caressing my cheek to wipe the tear.

     "You'll ruin your beautiful face.."

     I shivered as his breath tickled my neck. "How's your wound?" He asked, pulling my leggings aside to see it as nothing more than a scar. "Its been almost a year, J." I mumbled.

     "Well how many hiccups have you had since then? None, because of me." His voice raising as he leaned his bottom on the vanity, crossing his arms. "I saved you, A. I kept you out of trouble and brought you here so you'd be safe." He calmed back down, rubbing his temples.

     He opened his mouth to say something else but quickly shut it when screaming was heard from the lounge. "Wait here." he growled, pushing past me and following the noise. Me being curious and disobedient, I ran behind.