Eleven

I fixed the white coat as I left the closet. That poor doctor was so willing to change clothes with me. But I'll admit, she had good taste. Short mini skirt, buttoned blouse, black heels. The skirt had a side slit, made by yours truly. The blouse was buttoned to just below my bust and damn, these heels made my legs look good.

     I put on fake plastic glasses I found in the car I took and put my hair up in a tight bun. I held her clipboard in my arms as I walked towards Miss Quinn's cage.

     "Hey, you new here? I'm Griggs." One if the officers came up to me. "Pleasure. Dr. Jamason, just started." I smiled extening my hand to shake his.

     "Where you headed pretty lady?" He chuckled, winking at me.

     Can I barf yet?

     "I need to see Harley Quinn. Apparently her doctor took out sick so I'm stepping in. Can you show this pretty lady to her cell?" I giggled, slowly leaning closer to him. His breath hitched and he moved out the way.

     "Well that was easy..." I whispered to myself as I walked in. I told the guards to leave and I looked the doors behind them. "Finally they're gone. They reaked!" She giggled.

     "Hey, I've never seen you before. Harley Quinn! Nice to meet cha!" She said, shaking my hand through the bars.

     "Adore Antionette. You're gonna help me, Miss Harley." I said taking off the jacket and the skirt, letting the long shirt cover my stomach like a boyfriends T-shirt should fit. Baggy, but booby.

     "What's in it for me?" She asked.

     "You wanna see your beloved puddin, don't cha, sweetie?"

     Her face instantly lit up.

     I broke her cage open and gave her a gun. "Don't shoot me, or else you won't see him." She nodded and took my hand, running out the door and shooting through the guards.

     Griggs followed behind us and pulled me back. "Are you crazy?" He yelled.

     I kissed his lips hard and aimed a gun at his chest. "Lil bit." I winked and ran away with Harley. We jumped in the car I stole and drove to Joker's place.

     I took her upstairs to his penthouse. It was messed up and he was pacing, beating himself in the head. "Hey, craziness. Here's your queen back."

     "Puddin!!" She screamed and ran over to him. She jumped in his arms and they both fell to the floor. She showered him in kisses and he looked at me over her shoulder.

     I shook my head and closed the door behind me, feeling the tears well up in my eyes. I took a deep breath and held the gun I had in my hand.

     I ran downstairs, hearing Joker yelling and following behind me. I got as far as climbing in the car and turning it on before he swung open the door and grabbed me. "Where are you going, doll?" He whispered.

     "You have your queen back, leave me alone." He stood there stunned. He was trying to say something back to me, but couldn't find the words to use. "Bu.." Was all he could say.

     "Bu? But what? You have your queen back, and I have my daughter to avenge." I pushed him off and climbed back in the car. I looked at him, actually seeing a tear falling from his face as I drove off.

     I banged my head on the steering wheel, wondering if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I can't turn back now. Once this is over, I'll be reunited with my baby girl again.