Thirteen

I grabbed my jacket and put it around my shoulders, walking over to Diablo. "I.. Uh.." Was all he could say.

     He took my hand and pulled me to him, sitting me on his knee. I crossed my legs and rested my head on his shoulder, moving my leg up and down, letting my foot softly graze his leg. He shivered, but he was into it.

     He looked at me and caressed my cheek, kissing me softly at first but getting rougher. I bit his lip and tugged it away, hearing him let out a soft groan as he pulled me closer. My legs straddled him and his hands held my hips in place.

     "Well, well, well. Am I breaking up something?" Said the Joker as he walked over to us. Harley had her hands tied with the rest of the squad.

     "Not really. Wanna join us, craziness?" I laughed, sticking my tongue out at him and hopping back on my feet. I stretched my arms up and bent back, feeling their eyes go from my boobs to my stomach till they got to my feet.

     I kissed Diablo on the cheek and walked up to Joker, licking my lips and blowing in his face softly. His eyes fluttered. If he didn't have his cane, he'd fall over. His eyes were full of lust, craving me and what I was doing to him.

     "Blow em up, baby." I whispered before walking away, swaying my hips to give them a show. I blew a kiss to Harley and Amber before I left.

     I fixed my jacket and barely touched the door handle on my car. A reflection of green hair and a cane came smoothly behind me. His body pressed against mine as his lips tickled my neck. "Playing games, aren't we?" He groaned softly, his hands brushing my stomach before pulling my back, closing any empty space between our bodies.

     "Just a little, but only for you." I bit my lip, hearing him groan again in my ear before leaving kisses on my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips before I quickly turned around, pulling him toward me and pressing my lips onto his. He flattened me between his strong body and the car and his kisses only got better.

     They were filled with hunger and desire. He wanted me. No, he craved me and we both knew it. He wanted to have his way with me right now, but we only got as fat as him lifting my legs around his waist.

     I left a trail of kisses down his neck to his collarbone, licking my way back up to his jaw slowly. He rolled his head around and purred in my ear, gripping the back of my thighs tighter. His nails were digging into my pants. He wanted to rip them off and finally take me for his own.

     "Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. You have your poor girlfriend, Harley, in trouble inside. You're a naughty little boy, aren't you?" I purred. His breath hitched and I took the opportunity to tug his bottom lip away with my teeth. I pushed him off and winked as I got into my car.

     Before I could start it, he swung the door open and kissed me again, more viciously than before. I placed my hand on his chest and smirked. "Either get in the car, or get out of my way, sweetheart." I whispered.

     Harley screamed for her puddin as the squad threw her in the back of a van. Diablo smiling a little when he saw me. Joker shut the door and ran back inside. I waited for the squad truck to leave before I started the car. I could tell that Joker was inside thinking about me.

     The way I make him feel is astonishing. The fact I can do it and Harley couldn't. Just the face that its the Joker.

     The Joker.

     I'm honored to say I am the one who can shake Mr. J better than his beloved lady, Harleen Quinzel.