Ten

Well, he did what I thought he'd do. He walked out. I told him the whole story and he just walked out to his bedroom, I'm assuming.

     I put my now empty cup down and walked over to the balcony, looking up at the stars. It was quiet.

     Too quiet.

     "What's the matter, doll?" Joker's voice growled in my head. I just took a deep breath and ignored it, till I saw him. He stood next to me leaning over the balcony like I was. "Would you die for me?" He asked. I just closed my eyes and looked down at the very far drop.

     "No, that's too easy. Would you..." He teleported to the other side of me and played with my hair. "Would you live for me?"

     I looked up at him and he covered my face with his hand. "Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power. Do you want that?"

     His finger played with my bottom lip. That twinkle in his eye from the moonlight made me look back down to the drop.

     "I want to die." I whispered.

     "Why?" Said someone else. Joker was gone, guess it was just another vision. I rubbed my eyes and smeared my black liner down my face and began to cry.

     "I hate this, Batsy. I don't know what to do." I cried harder as he held me in his arms. "You are going to get through this, A. You'll be fine."

     "No I won't. I've been drugged, abused, and now I'm pregnant and I've fallen for a criminal."

     "What has Joker done to you?" He asked, looking me in the eyes and cupping my face. "You're changing. Soon enough, you'll be like Harley."

     "H-huh..?" I panicked stepping away.

     "He never told you about Harley?" I shook my head in response.

     "Harleen was his doctor at the asylum. She fell in love with him and she changed. He did something to her one day. She went in as Harleen Quinzel, came out Harley Quinn. They were the king and queen of Arkham till she got locked up. Whatever he did to her made her more insane than he ever was, but she was insanely in love with him. That was her motivation to do what she did. It worked fast on her, it's taking over you slowly."

     I stood in shock. J never told me about Harley. Of course I knew they were together, but I never knew about her history. Now its changing me..?

     "Bats.." I whimpered. "What's happening to me..?"

     "A lot. Soon enough, you'll be against me, I just know it. Harleen was the same till she met Joker."

     I leaned over the edge of the balcony, feeling a tear fall off my cheek and watched it get smaller and smaller on the way down the far drop. I go down, I won't come out alive.

     I looked at him and sighed. "I'm sorry, Batsy."

     I sat on the ledge and swung my legs around, jumping off. Bat did nothing. He knew it was for the best like I did.

     I saw Joker and Molly in my head. Joker screaming at me, and Molly holding out her hand.

     I'll finally be with my baby girl again.

     "Are you crazy?!" Someone yelled as I stopped falling. My eyes opened.

     "Joker?" I whimpered, sitting up and looking around. Frost put me down on the ground as Joker stared at me.

     "What were you thinking? You were safe with Batsy, and you just give it up?!" He screamed. I jumped up and hugged him tight which shut him up. "If you ever fucking leave me like that again, I'll knock your handsome face off your shoulders. Got it?" I growled. His eyes were wide but he nodded shakily. This may be the only time I've seen him anything other than pissed.

     I let him go and put a quick kiss on his lips, taking his gun out of his holster. I took off my baggy pants which left me naked besides my black and white striped panties. I pulled his jacket off and put it on me.

     "Ooooh, nice car." I giggled, skipping over to it. It was a bright white Bugatti Veyron. I picked the lock with my nail and hot wired it on. I squealed and looked over at Joker and Frost.

     Their jaws to the floor was very amusing.

     "I'll see ya later, Joker. I got buisness to take care of." I winked at them before speeding off.

     Next stop, Arkham Asulum.