Four

It was close to 3:30 in the morning and we were still driving away from the city. J didn't tell me anything of where we were going. Honestly, he didn't say anything at all. His grip was tight on the steering wheel as he sped down the road.

     I sniffed which followed with me almost choking and caughing profusely. Joker pulled over and I got out of the car, coughing harder. The more I coughed, the more dizzy I got till I was on my knees.

     "Bring him out here!" Joker yelled heading to the white van that followed from the grave yard. One of his men brought me a tissue and bent down to make sure I was okay. It started to get harder to breathe.

     Joker threw Felix down on the ground and took the bag off his head. "What did you do to her?!" He yelled. I looked at the man on the ground with tears in his eyes and he did the same. His glasses all crooked as he watched me cough.

     I took the tissue away from my mouth and saw blood. Not just a small spot, no, a blood clot. It was like slime and it wasn't stopping.

     "Boss!" Joker walked over. "She's not gonna make it for long. She needs help." Said the one who came to check on me.

     "Get her in the car and get him to the wearhouse." Joker ordered, jumping back in his car. Once I was in and the door was shut, he sped off. Doing a half donut to send us back closer to the city. I kept coughing and choking on my own blood on the way. He held my hand and squeezed it tight until we got to wherever we were.

     He came to my side of the car and scooped me up, taking me up many flights of stairs and stopping on a landing. He kneeled down and held me in his arms, brushing my hair out of my face.

     "I'll see you on the other side." He whispered.

     He stood up and looked at me one last time, before jumping off the landing into a tank full of chemicals.

     Molly came to me. In her favorite princess dress and tiara with her teddy in her hand. "Stay with me, mommy." She smiled and held my hand. I pulled her to me and held her tightly in my arms sobbing. "I'll never leave you, baby girl." I whispered between sobs as I kissed her head.

     When I opened my eyes, she was gone. I was in nothing but his coat and panties in the arms of the Joker. His jaw was clenched and his mind was set on his next move. Seems like I was a part of his game.

     I was still too weak to move properly, the most I could do was move my head. He noticed and looked down at me for a split second, still determined. I looked up at the stars, my head on his bare chest listening to his heart beat. It was fast but calming for some odd reason, and the stars reminded me of Molly.

     She'd always bring her teddy and me to the back yard where we'd lay in the flowers looking up at the stars.

     I'm gonna kill the fucker. I thought to myself clenching my jaw.

     "Jo.." I whimpered, still very weak, and my throat sore from the coughing. He looked down at me and lifted me up a little more. "Where.." I whimpered once more. "Where are we going..?"

     "Don't talk, you'll make it worse. We gotta stop somewhere and say hello." He said sternly walking inside. He handed me off to one of his men, I assume, and I was taken away to a different room. My eyes still going back and forth between seeing Molly and where I was in the real world. I couldn't tell what was and wasn't real anymore.

     I was laid down on the cold concrete floor in front of a chair with Felix sitting in it. He looked down at me and shook his head.

     "Felix.."

     It took every ounce of strength I had to prop myself up on my elbow and look at him.

     "I can't wait to show you my toys." Said the Joker, tapping his cheek and playing with his hair a little.

     I started to crawl towards them, using everything I could grab to push me forward, but it was no use. I was too weak to do anything.

     Felix looked at me and began to laugh. "You really think she'll get out of this alive?"

     The room filled with gunshots and I was scooped up again. I used all my energy to kick and squirm but it was no use. I was swung over someone's shoulder and carried away out of the wearhouse. I tried to fight back and scream for help but I couldn't. My hits weren't strong, my screams were just whispers, and my sight was messing with me. One second I'm being carried away from madness, the next, I'm being dragged away from Molly.

     I was thrown in the back seat of a truck as it drove off towards the city. I could hear Joker and his men yelling and a car following behind, but the glass in this vehicle was getting destroyed and spraying on me. With every bump, a piece of glass pokes me. Soon enough, the white seats were bloody.

     "Night night, kitty cat." A low voice groaned before a cloth was stuffed on my face.