* * *

"What do you want me to do?" Frost asked me.

I kneeled down and caressed her cheek. Her would was pouring onto the ground, forming a small puddle of blood. "Put her in the car. She's already damaged."

He scooped her up and carried her to my purple Lamborghini, laying a towel down before putting her in. We don't want my white seats to be stained and bloody.

I drove fast as I always do to my club. Frost scooped her up and took her to the basement on my orders. He laid her on a bed and injected her with a serium. "She's gonna be my friend." I whispered sitting next to her.

Her half black/blonde hair covered her eyes. I softly brushed it away and ran the back of my fingers on her cheek. "So... Beautiful.."

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Her head shook and her eyes slowly opened. Her amazing blue eyes sparkling at me with fear and confusion.

"Wha.." She squirmed. Frost and I tied her down and waited for the serium to kick in. Soon enough, she fell limp again.

"Boss." Frost tapped me. I walked to the other side that he was on and he lightly pushed her body to the side. "What the.." He murmered.

"Damaged.." I whispered, admiring the wings carved into her back. I softly grazed them with my fingers.

They're fresh.

He put her back down and covered her with a blanket and left me with her. The more I studied her beauty, the more I was intrigued in her. I've seen her before, but I didn't know her story. She didn't seem like much when I first saw her, but now, she tells a story without words.

And I can't wait to get into it.