[S] Prince Charming

Start from the beginning

He checked the time and then gave me a small smile, "I'll try to."

I smiled back, my nervousness dying out quickly, "Thank you."

"No problem," he smiled, showing off his teeth cutely.

-------------------

I waited for another hour and then there were four knocks on my door in the secret rhythm.

Me and Jungkook made up the rhythm so that we could know when the other needed stress relief, then it just became natural for us to knock on each other's door that way.

I quickly got up and opened the door, letting him in.

He sweetly smiled, as always and waited for me to invite him in, because his mother taught him to be polite.

I stepped to the side, motioning for him to come in, which he did. "Thanks again, Kookie," I shut the door as he took his shoes off.

"No problem, you know I don't mind," he glanced at me, giving his famous bunny smile.

I was sort of glad when he looked away and walked over to sit on the couch.

I followed him after my blush died down, wanting to keep up my tough guy image...at least around Jungkook.

"So...what's going on?" He pressed his lips together and turned to me as I sat down.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brow.

"You said you didn't want to be alone. I was just wondering why. I was thinking about it after I left and....Jimin, did your mom call or visit or anything?"

I dropped my head, a denying smile on my face, "Oh, no. She's not been a problem lately, just...I've been feeling lonely for a while. I think the apartment's too big. Or maybe I'm just spending too much time inside studying."

"Oh, well, sorry for bringing her up then," he started to play with his fingers, the way he did when he was nervous.

"It's okay, Kookie," I grabbed his left hand, holding it between both of mine, "I'm not upset about her. Fuck her. So what- she doesn't like you- that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There's no reason for her not to love you like I do."

It fell silent immediately. I held my breath as I realized exactly what words came out of my mouth.

Then he laughed a little and dropped his head, "Th-Thanks Jimin."

"Yeah," I nodded, although he couldn't see it.

"Hyung, did you-," he stopped himself again, much to my dismay, "Did you...shower yet?"

"Ah, no, I ate instead," I responded, "Are you hungry?" I stood up, ready to serve him anything.

"No, I'm fine, thank you," he lightly tugged on my hand, urging me to sit down again.

I did, my knee touching his, and my stomach sank. I knew Kookie had a crush on someone and he didn't see me the way I saw him. He seemed so innocent on the outside, but his mind worked a lot differently than one would expect.

"Hyung?" He reached up and lightly pinched my cheek, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I smiled.

"You spaced out. I asked what you wanted to do," he said quietly.

"Do you not wanna be here?" I asked quickly, "Like, did you want to be alone tonight?"

"No, I...it's fine I don't mind staying with you. I l-....like your apartment better than mine anyway."