Chapter 19

I needed to talk to Danielle and I know exactly where to find her

I haven't talked to her since the night I spent at her house. That was 3 days ago. I walked into the stable. Jackpot, she was feeding the horses.
"hey Danielle whats up" I said as I walked in. She looked up at me and turned her head. What the...
"Hey, you ok?" I asked.
"oh now your concerned?" she said still not looking at me and continuing to feed the horse.
"ive always been concerned" I said
"Well maybe you should stop" She said and got out of the horse stable and entered another one. I followed her,
"Why are you so salty? I said I was sorry for throwing up on you but that's not a reason for you to be so salty"
"I'm not 'salty', I just want to finish feeding the horse without being bothered" She said
"Is this because I didn't invite you to Tez's welcome back party last week when Nash got home? Danielle it wasn't exactly planned, it just happened. My parents weren't home and Tez came over with a few friends and then-"
"I dont care about you little party Hayes. I'm not the type of girl who goes to those things. I wouldnt have gone if you would've invited me anyway" She said sorta ignoring me like I wasn't there. I hate it when people do that.
"look I also wanted to say thank you for-" I began but she cut me off.
"I didn't do that for you. I did it for sky. I didn't want her to see her brother wasted and high" she said in a rude voice.
"ok you know what I am here to see what was wrong but if your just going to be a bitch about it and ignore me then forget" I said and turned around to get out the stables.
"Oh so that's what it's like with you. You don't get what you want so you though a big fit" She said looking up at me, "I'm sorry for hurting your delicate little feelings. Sorry for not treating you like the big star you think you are." She said sarcastly, "What a brat" she added under her breath. I turned around and walked up to her, "oh I'm the brat? Your the brat!"
"How exacly am I the brat?" she said crossing her arms.
"Your so stubborn and you think you got everyone figured out. Yet, for the past few weeks I've done nothing but think of you"
"Really?" she said facing me and crossing her arms," So when you ran me over with your skateboard, cracked my phone twice, had a girl sit on your lap and throw up in mine, you were thinking of me? Oh how considerate. I feel bad for your friends" she said and turned back to what she was doing. 
"you wish you were one. You have none yourself" I said realizing I probably shouldn't have said that.
"I'd rather have 2 friends that are my age then a whole bunch of friends who are paractly adults and are bad influences. Your best friend is 19. Do you even have any friends your own age? I saw your birthday party invitation the other day at your house and you wouldn't allow people under 18 attend your party. Like what the fuck, its a 16 year old's birthday party!" she said stating to get more angry and walked out of the stables picking up the bucket with horse food and walked into another small stable, it was Darcy's. I followed her in.
"I thought you were starting to like me" I said confused.
"well you thought wrong" she said firmly and started to feed Darcy.
"But I dont get it, why is it that you dont like me?"
"Maybe it's because you think everyone likes you. Its because your a star" she said
"what?" I asked confused, what does she mean?
"you dont even see it do you?" she asked looking up at me with an annoyed looked on her face

"you wake up when ever you want. You don't go to school, you have no responsibilities"
"I do have responsibilities" I said starting to get defensive
"oh yeah because posting a picture or a tweet or making a youtube video is such a big responsibility" she said sacasitlly and rolling her eyes.
" You probably dont even look twice at a price tag. You buy whatever you want whenever you want no matter the cost. Most 16 year olds have a real job, you make a living by just using social media" she continued
"that's all thanks to my fans though" I began to say.
"see that's not normal. You have a bunch of teenager girls and 12 year old girls across the country dying to just get a picture with you and you take advange of that" she said
"how do i take advange of my fans?" I said. I was starting to get really offended.
"By selling them stuff!" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "these girls are crazy for you and pay money to see you act like an idiot on stage. Those girls who cant get tickets just see you and get a 5 second hug with you buy your merch. Its just a plain sweater or shirt with your name on it" she said looking disturbed, "You've been featured on magazine articles and been on dancing with the stars. you have cameras follow you everywhere you go because your having your life documented. You cant even walk your dog without being followed by a carmera! you had your own clothing line, did you even designer half the clothes that had your name on it in aeropostable?" I stayed in total silence, I could tell she was waiting for an answer but I didn't know what to say.
"That's all I'm saying" She said as if she had just proven a point.
"I'm a normal 16 year old boy" I said.
"no your not. you might be 16 but you certainly dont act or look like it.  you dress like a Supreme model,You've been going to crazy rage house parties since you were like 13. You hang out with celebrites and people much older than you. You've been to Coachella when you were 15 years old, like is that even legal? you expect me to believe you didn't smoke or drink anything while you were there?" Again I didn't know what to say.
"You moved out when you were 15 to California and bought a house with its own basketball court. You fly back and forth from California and North Carolina as if it were only a few hours away, like pick a side of the country already! Your anything but a normal boy Hayes. But your nothing more than a spoiled fuckboy. Both you and your life is as fake as kylie jenners lips" she said and walked away.