The bad boys secret...

Ashton's pov.

Back to the depressing English class, having to see the usual faces that i despised. Paris had felt like a dream, well most of it. I still had trouble trying to get to grips with what had happened. There was good and bad. I eventually did get my diary back,once they had gone through nearly every page reading it out. I hadn't wrote in it since, just looking at it brought the memories back, memories of which i didn't want to remember.

I was sitting down at my usual desk as i watch all the delinquents stroll in late, smug looks on there faces, trying to act cool. I didn't understand why it seemed so 'cool' to walk into class late. Just seemed pretty stupid to me. I mean you're not going to be thinking about how cool it is when you get caught dossing around. Then again i was the farthest thing away from cool so i wouldn't really understand.

One by one people walked in, Miss.Ranj growing impatient as she hands out detentions. I sigh what a total waste of time. I bring out my notebook and just scribble in it, bored out of my mind.

I was doodling in the notebook when i feel someone creep up behind me, soft lips placed on my cheek as i quickly jump up closing the notebook and tilting my head back to see Xavier. His brows raised and i blush a little, "Sorry you just gave me a fright. Don't sneak up on people like that". I tell him as i bite my lower lip.

Okay so maybe it was just because i didn't want him to see the notebook. I mean i did waste a whole page to where i just wrote his name, and no that's not weird at all. Okay fine maybe it's a little weird... don't judge me.

He lets out a small chuckle and takes a seat next to me. "Sorry i'm late, principle held me back again, don't know what the fuck his problem is". Says Xavier sounding frustrated and i shake my head at him.

"Gee Xavier i wonder why he would do that? Maybe because you filled the blow dryers in with flour and when you got caught you decided to make a runner". I say, the corner of my lips turning up into a slight grin. Course i wasn't proud of what he did but it was funny. Especially because the person to get bombed by flour was Alicia. The look on her face was priceless.

He shakes his head and comes a little closer to me, "What's life if you don't get into at least a little trouble?". He says in that deep husky voice that i loved and i shrug.

"Yah well i don't do trouble, my life consists of handing in my homework and getting my work done". I tell him and he chuckles again. God i love the sound of that.

"Gosh i'm dating a geek. Great". He says teasingly and i playfully push him away as i laugh. It was weird. Hearing him saying that we were dating. I couldn't see myself ever getting used to it. Not that i was complaining. I liked the sound of it. I guess i was feeling happier with Xavier. He made me focus on... well the good. But being with him had it's downfalls sometimes.

"Miss please, Ashton over there is talking and i'm trying to concentrate". Says Tegan picking her hand up and i quickly stop laughing as she smirks at me.

"Oh really. Well Ashton would you like to share to the class what was just oh so important that you couldn't wait until after i was speaking". Miss.Ranj tells me as she turns to face the front. Everyone's gaze now on me and it made me uncomfortable as i feel a light blush tinting my cheeks.

"Umm... i-i was j-just..." I stutter on as i talk not being able to help it and the class snickers as i struggle to get out a sentence. It really didn't help that the whole class had gone silent waiting for me to say something.

"I was the one talking Miss. I was just asking her if she had a spare pen. She was just telling me no. Were both sorry for talking". Says Xavier suddenly as i turn to look at him, though he seemed too busy glaring at anyone who seemed to be laughing at my embarrassing attempt at talking in front of the class.