The bad boy needs me?

Ashton's pov.
It was seven in the morning. Wide awake, cuddled into my bed. My eyes wide open as i hear the soft breathing of everyone else in the room. Sighing i turn trying to at least get comfortable. My body craving at least just a bit of sleep. But i couldn't. It's like i was trapped in this nightmare, no escape from it.

I crept out of my bed, being careful not to wake the other girls who were still fast asleep. I was bunking with three other girls. Jess, Layla, and Haley. None of them liked me which wasn't a surprise, but none really hated me either. They would stick together and i would just mind my own business.

I tip toe quietly to the window and peep through the curtain. Frowning a little as i look outside. It really sucked. When i couldn't go outside and enjoy a beautiful day where the sun is shining because all i see is grey. My whole world is grey. And as the days go on i feel more like a zombie then human.

The alarms go off signalling for everyone to wake up. All of them sitting up with a groan. I grab my stuff and rush to the bathroom. Trying not to take too long. Showering, brushing my teeth, putting on clothes of some sort not really paying attention. I walk out and find them waiting impatiently. Guess they never expected me to go first. They normally go in and leave me till last.

Walking to the cafeteria to where people were all ready up and eating. You see here i had to eat something. They wouldn't take no for an answer. And so i pick a granola bar and take a seat at a table pretty far from the rest. My elbows resting on the table, already feeling exhausted. "Ashton you do know that's for eating, not staring?". I jump up a little and blush as i see Miss.Sheridan behind me.

I open the pack and she stays there until i take a bite. A sigh and take a bite not really chewing on it. She smiles and walks away. I glare at her and swallow. Hating the feeling of the food going down my throat. Already making me feel fat as people stare.

The whole thing on the bus yesterday really didn't help anything. Tegan was pissed beyond belief and i would always catch her glaring at me. The gossip spreading like wild fire. The looks getting worse. I shrink down in my seat just wishing they would leave me alone. There's better things to do than gossip about my life.

I decided i was done with my granola bar and i get up to the trash can throwing it away when i'm dragged by someone. The persons long nails digging into my skin and i wince little. I'm dragged in an empty room and come face to face with Alicia and Tegan. I snatch my hand out of Alicia's grip and rub it a little. Why the hell would anyone consider getting nails that long?!

"Spill tell me what your doing?" Tegan says without hesitation. I raise my brows sending a confused look as i shrug. What the hell was she talking about???

"I d-don't know what you mean". I say back with a small stutter as i start to bite my lip little. My eyes skimming across the room, looking anywhere but her.

"Don't play dumb. I know your doing something to get Jared. Why would a guy like him like an ugly depressed girl like you". She says losing her patients and i was losing mines too.

"Look i don't know what your talking about. I'm not doing anything. It's him who approaches me!" I say raising my tone little as if it was obvious and this time Alicia chuckles. An evil chuckle and i knew this wasn't good.

"Look bitch i don't care about what you have to say. Just stay away from Jared. And if you don't, well i'm sure you wouldn't like to find out". She says with a dark menacing tone. I shake my head a little and sigh. Why couldn't they just leave me alone.

"Fine i'll do it, now you can leave me alone and go back to whatever it is you were doing". I say blankly trying to show no emotion as i walk to the door. Surprised that they even let me go. If they want me stay away from Xavier than fine, i will. Though why can't Tegan just get the hint. Not to be shallow or anything but if he liked her something would have happened by now. To be honest though i seriously doubted they would do anything. I mean what dirt do they have on me? Exactly nothing. They already spilled the small amount of information they had...