Give me a break!!!

Ashton's pov.
I woke up from an extremely uncomfortable sleep. My clothes where cold and smelt damp, my hair was just as worse, and don't even get me started with how cold it was. I walked to the door to find that it had stopped raining. It was broad daylight. Guess i slept for quiet a long time.

My options where very slim on where to stay. Here was probably one of the most risky. Anybody could come in, even though i know that probably very rarely happens. Iv'e been coming in here since my childhood days, nobody has ever came in.

However it isn't that simple, i have loads of other things to worry about. For example, money. Sure i have some saved up, but the money i have saved up won't cut it. My head was spinning and i was just beyond stressed. I was going to have to figure something out.

My feet paced up and down. Knowing that i had school also didn't help with my problems. I knew that i had to go to school, my attendance record was bad enough, i really don't need them to track me down. After putting on a spare change of clothes and combing over my hair i walked out the studio, wishing that i could just stay trapped in there.

I used to think that my depression was the biggest challenge i would face, boy was i terribly wrong. Depression is minor compared to being constantly stressed out and worried about what to do. People can look at me and say things like tramp, or ugly, or homeless freak, but they would never know or even come close to experiencing what i'm going through. They judge so quick, it just comes to show how messed up this generation really is.

As i neared the school gates my mind was telling me to retreat. I wish i had listened to my mind. The new rumour about me had spread like fire. People had noticed that both me and Jared had missed school yesterday. They assumed that both of us where together, and well i think you can guess the rest. I can't believe the idiots in this school. I mean they believe anything. Like if you told someone that mars was a country they would probably fall for it.

The bell went and you could hear the sound of rushing footsteps. I walked slowly to Emma's office. I decided to spend registration with her. It's better than sitting in the corner by myself, while listening to people whisper about me. Emma was okay with it, and apparently my form tutor didn't even know i was on his register, despite reading my name aloud every single day. Like i knew i was invisible but not that invisible.

"Hello Ashton, nice to have you back". She spoke smiling widely. I gave her a light smile of my own and sat down. "How are you today?" Great here comes another load of questions, aren't i just the luckiest person.

"I'm okay i guess". She nodded her head and the room went back to silence. I know she was trying to help but i seriously doubted that it would. I mean if this wasn't her job, she wouldn't give a shit. She basically gets paid to care.

Finally the bell went. I shot out my seat and walked to the door. My first lesson was English. Just great! As i walked to lesson people where looking at me as if i was another species.

"Look who decided to come back to school". I turned around and wasn't surprised. I tried walking away but she grabbed my arm. "Who says you can walk away, i'm not finished with you".

"L-look i'm sorry for whatever it is i've done to you, but can you please just give it a rest". I said with the loudest voice i could muster.

"Your sorry, well sorry doesn't bring my boyfriend back does it, and sorry doesn't bring your Auntie back either, i'm sure everyone would want to hear the story". Small tears dropped from my eyes, she was right sorry wouldn't bring my Auntie back but what more could i do.

"What right do you have to share my personal family problems, it has nothing to do with you". My anger was rising. I couldn't believe i was talking back to her like this but she deserved it.