The smoking story

Ashton's pov.
Its been a week of school and, i have the same routine everyday. I have no sleep, go to school, homework, and reading. School is already killing me. Like yesterday i had gym. I was changed and went to the football field, and when i came back my clothes where gone. I looked everywhere. Then i finally saw that Alicia had them in the cafeteria. I had to get them back in front of eveyone. I was the schools laughing stock.

I figured out Jared's routine though.  
After school he stands and smokes a fag. Then at like 9 o' clock he comes and smokes another. Very rarely he comes by the wall at like 5 in the morning and smokes a fag or he just stands there. I still don't get why he does it, but the ideas are running through my head.  

It's now monday. Im dreading it. I decided its a good time to take a shower. I went in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I stood under it, letting the water dribble down my ugly, scared body. Just staring at my scars makes me hate my self more. Ive tried to stop harming myself, but its a habit now. A really bad habit. Most people do it for relief. Im going to be honest with you guys it doesn't give me relief, it gives me pain.

The thing is though, i deserve the pain.

I hopped out the shower and dried myself off. I grabbed my clothes. I was wearing jeans with a jumper, and my coat. It was really chilly today. I blow dried my hair and just left it as my curly bush. I just couldn't be bothered to do something to my hair.

I decided i should wake up my brother. I opened his door and what i saw was not pretty. There laid a very naked Alicia. I stormed out as quick as i could.
I ran downstairs and my Auntie was cooking breakfast.

"Antie, I'm going to have breakfast on the way to school". I shouted as i made my way to the front door.

"Hang on a second young lady".

"Yes". I spoke. I knew i was in some sort of shit, and that she was going to lecture me about something.

"You haven't been taking your medication, you promised me you would take it". I don't think she gets me. I don't need crappy pills. They don't even work.

"They don't even work Auntie, i don't need them I'm fine". I shouted at her. I slammed the door and walked out. I couldn't be bothered with that right now. I put my hood up and started to walk to Annie's house. I knew she would be awake by now.

I reached her house and knocked on her door. I was greeted by Annie's mom. "Hey, umm is Annie still here". I tried to make my voice sound less dead. Lets just say i failed.

"Yes she is, come in shes just up in her room". I walked in and to Annie's room. I had been here a couple of times to help Annie pick out clothes.

I walked into her room and she was brushing her hair. "Hey Annie". She jumped up, dropping the brush too.

"Damn Lolly, don't scare me like that". Instead of saying sorry i laughed my head off. I couldn't help it. Her reaction was priceless.

"So what brings you here".

"You know, i thought we could walk to school together". She smiled and agreed. We made are way out and started walking to school. On the way we found Tegan.

"Hey, Ash". Ash was the name Tegan had given me. I gave her a dead reply and we all resumed to walking. Annie and Tegan where having there own conversation. I was pretending to listen.

We reached the school gates. We all walked to our lockers. I wasn't looking where i was going, and my face hit an open locker. I fell backwards onto the cold tiled floor.

"Ash, are you okay".

"Im fine". I muttered. I looked up to see who's locker i hit, Jared was standing there with a bored expression. I looked down and saw that i had knocked down some of his books. I went to pick them up.